How many times do you masturbate a day?

• BLM69
  • 02-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Usually at least once a day...sometimes I might skip a day or two. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You naughty freak!
only when I'm being watched , Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
...putting that on the bucket list...
Women... masturbate???

Really???

I thought it was only a guy's thing!

We have to do it, it's part of our lifestyle. -Jerry Seinfeld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhg-htVnJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GuecuiOH8
Five days a week....Carmella i think you should treat us to a video
.00254. After all that’s what this sight is for, right?
I don't know what it is but i always felt like i had a masturbation problem. Even before i got into the hobby i just enjoy playing with myself. Much as i play iv put some thought into webcam on my downtime. How often do you masturbate? Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
1-2 a day .. I’ve been away from the hobby for a few years 😉
Depends on whether there's a fap-worthy review, lol.
I do it once a month whether I need to or not, it’s a ‘Use it or lose it!’ kinda thing...(up until now I thought I had a problem...but maybe I do, just not the way I thought?)...Lmao
I always kind of thought women in the Biz would not even think about masturbating, who knew...
i once read that for guys, ejaculating helps keeps the prostate healthy.
might have been an urban myth, but i gotta do what i can to keep the walnut healthy!

speaking of, i'll just go slink away to my fav fapping spot for my daily sexercise, errrr, prostate prevention program ... :^)
I always kind of thought women in the Biz would not even think about masturbating, who knew... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
given that it's a well known fact that providers do not have really good clitoral or vaginal orgasms from their encounters w/ their clients, i can easily understand why a provider needs to jill off to get her deliteful jollies
given that it's a well known fact that providers do not have really good clitoral or vaginal orgasms from their encounters w/ their clients, i can easily understand why a provider needs to jill off to get her deliteful jollies Originally Posted by pmdelites
my thought went the other way, they would become so jaded with sex that even that would be no fun.
Daily.....keeps me on an even keel.
Love my toys! Atleast 2 times a day. I may skip a day or so sometimes...
Had to knock my first one out when i woke up lol