So, let' talk pricing...

• Caleb
  • 04-20-2015, 09:35 AM
All I know is they get pissed when I show up with a 5 gallon jug of coins for payment. Originally Posted by Hercules
Damn it!! Would you quit stealing the "wish" coins from public fountains to pay for your hookers. Those are there for many people to get snacks from vending machines.

To the OP, there is a wealth of information about pricing on here. Sit back and watch the market. It is fascinating to an economics geek like me. It defies logic frequently and keeps on going.

At the end of the day, ladies charge what they want, and guys pay what they want. I've never received a discount for scheduling in advance. I've only seen this offered by travelling ladies, and I prefer to support the local economy. I have found the experience of advance scheduled appointments is almost always better than short notice appointments.
It is fascinating to an economics geek like me. It defies logic frequently and keeps on going. Originally Posted by Caleb
Very true
I never negotiate. Do your research on the gal of your choice and check out her pricing in her reviews. The right girl will ensure you get your money's worth. This is a very competitive market and it sets the price.
The game is the game and there is no shortage of pussy.
But i can only assume that the gents with a well enough residual income status, would give two shits about the cost.
Quality is in the eye of, so 'he' will pay whatever is needed, for a moment in time with 'her'.
When I find one that is interesting I look of the reviews, the cost and decide yes or no. I can't haggle price for my business and the ladies I am sure don't want to get known for dropping the rates.

It is almost (from reading post) like the ones that want to haggle the fee are the ones that will complain the most. Ladies tell me if I am wrong? No other woman has been shy to tell me when I am wrong!

It is almost (from reading post) like the ones that want to haggle the fee are the ones that will complain the most. Ladies tell me if I am wrong? No other woman has been shy to tell me when I am wrong! Originally Posted by beachcomber789

You are absolutely correct.

They're the very same ones who don't get invited back for repeat visits and placed on ignore, blocked calls, block & deletion of emails and circulation on the blacklists, as well.

I'm not running my business as a flea market for hagglers and I refuse to reward poor behavior. No one is entitled to anything with the exception of their personal opinions.

• ktiix
  • 04-20-2015, 03:19 PM
As long as their price is out in the open clearly stated, what's to discuss? You go to the store, it says something is 3.99, it's 3.99. (Uncle Sam will obviously get his 0.0825% in most places, but not in a Cash Only Store)

Special rates? <- Advertising ploy.
Grandfathered rates? <- If you have to ask it doesn't apply to you.
Lower rates? <- You can't go to any reputable business and haggle, why would you here?
Rates to High? <- If you can't afford lobster, get the chicken.
Unhappy with the Price? <- Shop another store, try another brand.
Finally. A thread where we can talk openly and candidly about pricing!

A gallon of regular oil is $2.45 where I'm at.
Finally. A thread where we can talk openly and candidly about pricing!

A gallon of regular oil is $2.45 where I'm at. Originally Posted by omakase
You need that much lube?
A gallon of lube! Water based or silicon based? Either way........WWhoooohoo! That would be sooo much slippery fun on a big wide lounge chair by a warm pool in a private backyard on a sunny day with a pitcher of icy cold margaritas! **wink and big smile**

What is this thread about again?
For the record, I do not haggle prices. I pay the listed rate, or I just don't call. One of the first rules of economics is something is only as valuable as someone is willing to pay for it. Another rule is the price of perishable commodities (in this case, time) decreases as the commodity perishes. This being said, guys do you feel the need to haggle price? Is there a line where you just won't pay anymore? Gals, do you expect to be haggled with over price? Do you change the price depending on the client or the expected experience (good/bad/new/practice additional skill set)? Let's discuss. Originally Posted by thefamilydog
Take your chances. It only goes 2 ways. Win the the haggle; or lose.

My take: Odds are against you.

If you need to know the rationale behind that observation, better get into some poker games.
Not a haggler !
So for the Eco nerds out there (and I am one of you), I think my statement was aimed more at the gals than the guys. End of the day, a provider has only so much time. Once that hour is gone, you cannot get it back. (I have no basis for the following statement) A provider can get 2 sessions a day @ $400 ($800 total), At $250, they can get 4 sessions ($1000 total). Is something likes that ever considered when price is being determined?
2 sessions a day is entirely less wear, tear, and time getting ready than 4. It isn't JUST about the totals at the end of the day (and that comes from a provider that is generally in the "cheap seats").
So for the Eco nerds out there (and I am one of you), I think my statement was aimed more at the gals than the guys. End of the day, a provider has only so much time. Once that hour is gone, you cannot get it back. (I have no basis for the following statement) A provider can get 2 sessions a day @ $400 ($800 total), At $250, they can get 4 sessions ($1000 total). Is something likes that ever considered when price is being determined? Originally Posted by thefamilydog
If you look at the numbers per week as opposed to per day.... It looks like this:

10 x 400= 4000
10 X 250= 2500

Work smarter.... Not harder! Quality is always better than quantity~ 💋