OUR PRESIDENT'S SECRET (STEALTH) TRADE BILL

Fuck off you lying POS. Winning the presidency does not mean you get to "set the rules" you ignorant ass.

I don't have an agenda against you I just don't like you. You are a two faced lying sack of shit. Originally Posted by Budman
Look It's proven that you have an agenda with me and I still have the pms to prove it- my only regret is that I didn't send them to the MODS right away to get you banned because I choose to have you accept the fact that Obama won and that you lost the bet. I am going to speak to one of the MODS and asked when and if the statue of limitations have ran out on your racist hateful pms that you sent - you are a racist - you even admitted you attended many tea party meeting and was their source of "security" I wouldn't be surprised if you were at the Muhammad drawing event.
Look It's proven that you have an agenda with me and I still have the pms to prove it- my only regret is that I didn't send them to the MODS right away to get you banned because I choose to have you accept the fact that Obama won and that you lost the bet. I am going to speak to one of the MODS and asked when and if the statue of limitations have ran out on your racist hateful pms that you sent - you are a racist - you even admitted you attended many tea party meeting and was their source of "security" I wouldn't be surprised if you were at the Muhammad drawing event. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Please call the mods. Show them the PM's. Fuck, post them here. You are a lying fucking cocksucker. It has been proven and you just can't stand it.

You are such a pathetic excuse for a human being. Christian my ass. Another one of your fucking lies.
Please call the mods. Show them the PM's. Fuck, post them here. You are a lying fucking cocksucker. It has been proven and you just can't stand it.

You are such a pathetic excuse for a human being. Christian my ass. Another one of your fucking lies. Originally Posted by Budman
Soon as I determined from the mods whether the statute is still active I will release you Apparently have selected amnesia - ever since you backed out of the bet you have had a personal agenda against me - get over it pal.
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like it or not, we are a "Republic". We elect those to represent us, and for all purposes, they are free to do as they please within the confines of the Constitution.

Of course, the safety valve is we can vote them out next time. But then, the flaw in that is the rise of the Demagogue, much like the smarmy little Demogogue that we have as a President now.

This Country is now permiated by a majority who "vote for a living". Which ever smiling TelePrompter Reader who promises them the most for nothing gets their vote.

As I have stated before. The handle has been pushed, and the water has swirled, pushing the Turd that used to be the greatest Country on the Planet toward that septic tank of failed Republics.
Like it or not, we are a "Republic". We elect those to represent us, and for all purposes, they are free to do as they please within the confines of the Constitution.

Of course, the safety valve is we can vote them out next time. But then, the flaw in that is the rise of the Demagogue, much like the smarmy little Demogogue that we have as a President now.

This Country is now permiated by a majority who "vote for a living". Which ever smiling TelePrompter Reader who promises them the most for nothing gets their vote.

As I have stated before. The handle has been pushed, and the water has swirled, pushing the Turd that used to be the greatest Country on the Planet toward that septic tank of failed Republics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Even Rome fell...
Even Rome fell... Originally Posted by WombRaider
But NOT with out a fight... ThugBreeder

I'm anti-American because I want open, transparent and honest government? It's "patriotic" to support secret deals and lying leaders? Something is wrong with this picture. I wonder, if GW Bush tried to pass legislation in secret, would they still attack me for opposing it? Which I would have, by the way, just as vigorously as I do Obama.

I think I need some "God Fearing Christians" to pray for me.
But NOT with out a fight... ThugBreeder

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I thought you were all about 'Merica...
he's all Bout talking tough. Thinks people will take him seriously. But theyRe too busy laughing at his camo Crocs and Cabela"s vest...
Obama is hiding the text and details of the trade bill he is negotiating................

Bush published the details of his in 2001...........

When was the last time Obama "negotiated" anything that favored US interests and security?

Answer: Never.

OBAMA IS HIDING HIS TRADE DEAL BECAUSE THE PUBLIC WOULD OPPOSE IT !

Nobody gives a shit.
Look here COG knock it off you spewed your anti-American hate so many times in various forums - you are by far the most pessimistic person on here bar none. I have seen you post that no matter if a republican or democrat is elected we are doomed. What kind of bullshit is that - I actually am afraid of people like you because you tend to be anarchist - you don't respect law you want to stir the shit pot and create chaos and drama.
You are not a libertarian so who do you really support? I think you might be a fascist, Marxist or a communist - I don't like what you represent and everytime you put down out government you might as spit on the flag and spit on the grave of every American who has died so you have the freedom to spew your hate.
I know you have an agenda with me and you want to see bad things happen to me - you are not God and despite what you believe you don't know it all - I suggest you pull up your big boy britches and for once in your life realize that if your side doesn't prevail take a loss like a man and stop being a whining jackass . Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You think everyone who disagrees with u has an agenda, is that part of the liberal Obama training program, when cornered scream that the other person has an agenda. Well I tell you what I have an agenda against you because you are seriously one of the stupidest cocksuckers I have ever seen. Maybe because your a follower your comfortable being led around by the government whom by the way are supposed to be representative of us, the government is suppose to be mandated by the will of the people, not having the governments will mandated to us. You like most lower functioning individuals like being told what to think and how to live. Your a fucking yappy dog, you run out from under the table scream your bullshit, call people fucking names and then run back under the table and say stop, your picking on me, you have an agenda blah blah blah. What really scares me is that you are dispensing medication to people, I feel very scared for them and I will pray for their souls because it wont be long until your stupid ass kills someone. Now I guess Ill set back and hear about my agenda against your semi retarded, half a fag self. Oh and by the way, just because the one won the election doesn't mean people don't have the right to complain about him and what he does. For 8 years you spoke out about President Bush, in even more vile ways than many do Obama, that was your right and you excersized it, so you have absolutely no right to tell anyone who wishes to do the same now that they cant or get out of the country you hypocritical douchebag.