Best Feeling Condom

LifeStyle Skyln and Crowns have my vote......No yucky Condom Cock with either...............
Thanks for the tip Lovely and Justin.

Oh, oh, I think we just found the name for the next breakthrough country group.
I luv the lifestyle thins....so smooth & sheer feeling,but yet secure and safe!
I just used 004's which are advertised as the thinnest condoms on the market. They are made by Okamato, the same company that makes Crowns, which I also favor.

Still, they are a latex condom which can "dry" a lady so you need lube, and can leave some after taste if you go back to oral after penetration.
+1 With the Trojan Ecstasy! I've had others that feel good as well but these have been consistent no matter what my state of arousal.

The Trojan Ecstasy is my favorite. The wide tip is much less restricting, and the loose latex allows for more of a "real" feel. Originally Posted by trey
I will bring my own from now on the last one a girl provided for me felt like very small bicycle inner tube, no chance of that thing breaking.
I have tried every condom on the market and none feel natural. Some just feel less like a garabage bag than others. ;-)
I will bring my own from now on the last one a girl provided for me felt like very small bicycle inner tube, no chance of that thing breaking. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Some ladies will insist that you use their condoms. They are afraid that you might have punctured it with a pin or that it might not be rigorous enough. The first concern is easily addressed since the wrapping would also be punctured, which is easily detected. The second seems to be an emotional security issue, and you will never win that argument.

Interestingly, the two times that this happened, the ladies were smoking hot, true beauties. I'm not sure what this means, but maybe they attract weirder guys?
crowns are the best no nasty odor !!!!!!
What are the ladies thoughts about a guy bringing his own condoms? I've never had a problem but awl brings up a good point.
I understand if they need too (because of sizing). But I prefer to use my own because I will choose the condom that feels good to me ( I dont want it to feel like a bag either), and that doesn't irritate my female parts.
I understand if they need too (because of sizing). But I prefer to use my own because I will choose the condom that feels good to me ( I dont want it to feel like a bag either), and that doesn't irritate my female parts. Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Feel like a bag as in wishful thinking on the guys part? As in 10 gallon cover for a 2 gallon pee pee ?
Lol, no. There are some condoms I have tried that do not "Slide" well. What I mean by this is it FEELS very much like plastic/latex. Other condoms, namely the crown, when mixed with lubricant (either spit or own juices) feel very much like skin on skin contact, FOR BOTH PARTNERS.
Lol, ohhhh I got ya.

I've only been cock strangled once by a cover... which is why I cum prepared. But I'm not set on using mine as long as the others fit.
[QUOTE=LovelyLolita;1052352381O ther condoms, namely the crown, when mixed with lubricant (either spit or own juices) feel very much like skin on skin contact, FOR BOTH PARTNERS.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, sweetie, just saying it doesn't make it so. Two things happened when Okamoto moved production from Japan to Thailand.The quality suffered overall for both the regular Okamoto condoms and for Crown (also manufactured by Okamoto). As near as I can tell, the Okamoto .003 (which were wonderful when made in Japan) went away, to be supplanted by the .004 in a less "lifelike" material. Crown condoms are still the same color, but also with less sensitivity than previously. The reality is, having a latex sheath on one's dick feels like having one's dick wrapped in latex...

Somebody will make a fortune if they ever come up with a condom that actually does feel natural.