Gentlemen of Houston...

I deleted my showcase due to the amount of harassing emails I received because of it.

As for my service being questionable, I took a year off because I wasn't on my game. I do have recent views since coming back to the hobby on TER. Originally Posted by addisonlee
The guys have excellent advice; I was wondering though, what was in the showcase you deleted that would cause you to receive harassing email? That isn't very clear.

Love the avatar! :)

~
Most of the comments here will help you.

1. More pictures. Don't know what went wrong in the past but it doesn't help you in the future.

2. More information especially regarding menu and activities. Most guys on here if they wanted to read TER reviews they would be on that site. Your review here, one of which I don't think is yours, don't help you much.

3. More lead time as it will help you schedule what you need to make the trip successful. You might also try a little friendlier price point to establish yourself back in this market.

4. Years ago I saw several Apres Vous ladies. They were very skilled but always a little pricey.

If you want to contact me I will personally take it as my mission to help you resolve all of these things favorably................Lol.. .................
I deleted my showcase due to the amount of harassing emails I received because of it.

As for my service being questionable, I took a year off because I wasn't on my game. I do have recent views since coming back to the hobby on TER. Originally Posted by addisonlee
Pliz define harassing coz some ladies would love to have a showcase that draws that much attention. Also I would say if ur old reviews r not representative if ur current service level then prove it. At that rate u lag behind by a big margin. I guess in business terms, u r a high risk investment, so I desire a high return or I will invest less. Since a high return is questionable given the evidence available, I desire a small investment to test the waters. In short, lower ur rates to where I am willing to test the waters, or prove u can deliver at that rate and deserve a higher investment. Just my. 02 cts which is worth exactly that much.
Provide fried chicken during the session.
Provide fried chicken during the session. Originally Posted by Prime Time
+1

~
I hope that's a light beer your drinking my dear. We don't need you having to spend extra time on the treadmill over that before our grudge fuck Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You just stay ready and make sure that you're hydrated... I may even pull out my special VS garter ensemble just for you
I will hold you to that.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Not if I get there first.
Post threADs and attack Wakeup...
Your business will surely improve.
[QUOTE=Phil A.Cheaux;1055309411

2. More information especially regarding menu and activities. Most guys on here if they wanted to read TER reviews they would be on that site. Your review here, one of which I don't think is yours, don't help you much.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but posting a full fledged "menu" is incriminating in itself, considering that we are all walking that dark line already. We all know why we're here, I just don't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops. Just my .02 cents. As for the reviews I have a total of 4 posted on this site, on one someone tried to say it was a about different girl. I personally don't think any were bad, just lacking details of what happened behind said closed door. Also, TER is a great site considering I don't live in Houston and I haven't visited Houston often. Eccie isn't big in other cities/states.

The guys have excellent advice; I was wondering though, what was in the showcase you deleted that would cause you to receive harassing email? That isn't very clear.

Love the avatar!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Nothing that was out of the ordinary, but I did get flooded with tons of emails from one person or a group of people who found it to their right to cast stones because I'm a "sinner" in the eyes of Christ. Personally, I didn't like receiving tons of emails from them mentioning my showcase, quoting scripture, getting called derogatory names, etc. After deleting the showcase the last email said "Jezebel, I see you are finally coming to the light end deleted your showcase." After that the emails stopped. It was total BS. Maybe its time to create another, and see what happens. Lol.

And thank you.
If you're worried about "incriminating yourself" with a posted menu, you're already doing it wrong. First, if your screening is worth a damn, getting busted is the least worry on your mind. Law enforcement is easy to avoid. Second, if you DO get busted, you're incriminated already just by advertising, having reviews, not to mention money changing hands and you removing clothing. Cops, judges, and juries are not stupid. Get a lawyer, shut up, and let him do his job.

Now, about your lack of inquiries. You're getting some good advice from the guys. Get a website. Set up a showcase. Show them more pictures, and put your contact info, rates, etc. out there so they don't have to go digging for your info.

The piece of advice I'd give you is leave your agency. Be independent and find yourself an assistant that will work for YOU, not the other way around. This way, you know your screening is being done to YOUR satisfaction, YOU get to say yes or no to each individual client, YOU set your rates, oversee your advertising, etc. Basically, you're the boss, not an employee. It will probably come out in your favor financially, and since you're paying your assistant a set rate instead of a percentage, they have no incentive to put you behind closed doors with questionable men (I'm not saying your agency does, I'm saying SOME agencies do).

Do not offer review specials. Just ask each client that you have a good time with (or that you think had a good time with you) very politely to write a review. Some will, some won't. Don't worry about it and just keep asking nicely til you get a few. They will come. You don't need to offer a special.

Hope you find your sea legs, love.
addisonlee, there are about 250 active listings on my Houston P411 page and an approximately equal number of excluded listings. Lots of pretty girls to choose from, lots at 250 or less, lots with full menus and attitudes toward pleasing.

Now why, given your competition, should a mutt choose you?

You figure out a way to answer that question affirmatively and you will prosper. You continue explaining why you don't roll like that and your business will stay slim pickins'.

Good luck to you.
If you're worried about "incriminating yourself" with a posted menu, you're already doing it wrong. First, if your screening is worth a damn, getting busted is the least worry on your mind. Law enforcement is easy to avoid. Second, if you DO get busted, you're incriminated already just by advertising, having reviews, not to mention money changing hands and you removing clothing. Cops, judges, and juries are not stupid. Get a lawyer, shut up, and let him do his job.

Now, about your lack of inquiries. You're getting some good advice from the guys. Get a website. Set up a showcase. Show them more pictures, and put your contact info, rates, etc. out there so they don't have to go digging for your info.

The piece of advice I'd give you is leave your agency. Be independent and find yourself an assistant that will work for YOU, not the other way around. This way, you know your screening is being done to YOUR satisfaction, YOU get to say yes or no to each individual client, YOU set your rates, oversee your advertising, etc. Basically, you're the boss, not an employee. It will probably come out in your favor financially, and since you're paying your assistant a set rate instead of a percentage, they have no incentive to put you behind closed doors with questionable men (I'm not saying your agency does, I'm saying SOME agencies do).

Do not offer review specials. Just ask each client that you have a good time with (or that you think had a good time with you) very politely to write a review. Some will, some won't. Don't worry about it and just keep asking nicely til you get a few. They will come. You don't need to offer a special.

Hope you find your sea legs, love. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
+100 to what she said - hell pretty much what everyone in this thread has said - you asked and it's been answered and now you know what the houston market expects and like GI Joe said "Knowing is half the battle"
Guys, stay away from this one. She is bat shit crazy.