GOLDEN GUY ALERT! WANT ACTION TAKEN ASAP!

What's the matter whispers ya all washed up cause ya can't get no puusssyyy awww poor babyyy
So what ladies has Kingman allegedly rpiped off? Originally Posted by Gabe Barr.
Like none at all, I looked up his history it's funny how they call him kingman it's like he's dissing hoes by letting em know he's the king of eccie by not paying donation. What kind of sick people are these people donating money to prostitutes? Like they deserve a donation or something. My donations go to the kiddie shelter and homeless foundation where I know my money will be used wisely
Except I have your texts saying I'm so amazing and blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up.

That bitch got some fake ass pics too dawg Originally Posted by Golden guy
He's the first bad experience I had and trust me, I learned my lesson. Only way you make it in this business is by being a bitch. I'm not desperate, or else my donation would be what everyone wants it to be.

And what good does that do? He's already been banned more than a dozen times. it takes little to no effort for him to recreate himself and post a couple of new fake reviews......

Desperate whores are sloppy in their business practices and he takes advantage of it.

Lower your prices to a reasonable point and you can find plenty of reputable guys worth seeing with great references.....

Stay desperate and keep fucking up....

It's YOUR business like you said..... you obviously NEEd some advice but why bother taking it.

You and several before you are proof that SOME whores simply NEED pimps..... Clueless on how to care for yourselves.... Originally Posted by Whispers
He's the first bad experience I had and trust me, I learned my lesson. Only way you make it in this business is by being a bitch. I'm not desperate, or else my donation would be what everyone wants it to be. Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel
"Desperation" is the only way someone like him slips through any reasonable attempt to screen him. There is a ton of information available on the guy and you were simply in a rush to make a buck. You got what you deserved.

People can say all they want about the guy but he's proven a very important point in his couple of years here on ECCIE.....

Any whore can learn how to fuck..... NOT every whore though can learn what it takes to stay safe and have a profitable business. Whores like you keep the Pimps in the business.
"Desperation" is the only way someone like him slips through any reasonable attempt to screen him. There is a ton of information available on the guy and you were simply in a rush to make a buck. You got what you deserved.

People can say all they want about the guy but he's proven a very important point in his couple of years here on ECCIE.....

Any whore can learn how to fuck..... NOT every whore though can learn what it takes to stay safe and have a profitable business. Whores like you keep the Pimps in the business. Originally Posted by Whispers
Bullshit dude you're a straight pussy that has no money, too much time on your hands and likes to talk, that's all you are. Ive fucked a ton of 5 star providers that you could probably never fuck. Even 5 star providers don't always screen buddy
The only thing you slip thru is your moms asshole
1. HE HAD A NEW HANDLE.
2. I see newbie gentlemen because they're usually sweeter.
3. I RAN HIS # ON VERIFYHIM AND CAME UP WITH NO ALERTS.

Y'all trolls just swear you know everything. You don't know shit, unless you're a pimp? Who swears he knows the business?

Any whore can learn how to fuck..... NOT every whore though can learn what it takes to stay safe and have a profitable business. Whores like you keep the Pimps in the business. Originally Posted by Whispers
We all got it comin, kid.
Bullshit dude you're a straight pussy that has no money, too much time on your hands and likes to talk, that's all you are. Ive fucked a ton of 5 star providers that you could probably never fuck. Even 5 star providers don't always screen buddy Originally Posted by Golden guy
I am fully aware of the fact that you have fucked a lot of hot women. Lot's of people are.

You have had a great game (for yourself) going for a couple of years now that has allowed you to maintain a presence here on the board while fucking whores... some hot... some not so hot... with little to no money invested.....

people knowing who you are has not stopped you.
people knowing where you worked has not stopped you.
people knowing what you drive has not stopped you.

When it comes to people using the information available here on the board to get what they want you have proven to be extremely resourceful as well as successful as opposed to the many whores that you have fucked without having to pay for it.

mods banning you has had no affect on your success.

WKs threatening you has had no affect on your success.

You have proven to many here the inert faults that exist in the system in place as well as how to use it to your advantage.

I really do not understand the position you are taking in my post. Actually you prove very effectively a point I have made numerous times over the years that many of the whores TALK about screening but in actuality do not.

I have no doubt that the OP is the last of the whores here that you will fuck or that this is the last handle you will post under.

Your continued presence here SHOULD be seen as a lesson to all and SHOULD lead to SOME sort of change but after 2 years it seems apparent that it will not.

What is it about anything I have said that makes you think I am disparaging you in any way? Your insults and uninformed comments to me have been ignored. Every word I've written in these threads about you and the situation has been meant to inform others so that behavior might get modified on their part. I don't think for a moment yours will change nor have I tried to effect any change in you. I can recognize a lost cause.
There's a way to be critical towards someone without coming across like an asshole. Most of those trying to inform the OP don't come across as trying to help but as condescending. Many good points, your tone is shit.

"Why didn't you do this or that?", "you should've screened better" as opposed to, "next time you can try this". Phrasing matters, and the tone of this thread comes off just as if not more accusatory toward the OP compared to Golden Guy.

This kinda pisses me off. Guys that stiff providers and do this shit aren't just ripping off a few bucks, but making the hobby more difficult and less enjoyable for others.

I may be White Knighting a bit here, but since I don't write reviews or hobby regularly, I do rely more on newbie friendly providers when I get the itch to play.
GB, there is one difference between you and Whispers: GB intent on getting what he wants is by theft. Whispers lays the deal out.

I think GB might be hurt in one respect and definitely throbbing on his rear orifice in another respect.

Whispers deftly is able to get what GB steals at a cost GB is envious of.

And Whispers, congratulations. You have shown how you used GB as your Bitch Boy by your last post. GB, how does it feel to be a poster child of Whispers? Being the example of his point that he has frequently made on this site?

People should take heed.