NCNS: Journeedior

Exactly!!
Our conversation in a nutshell.
Me: outcall?
Her: No, car totaled. Incall
Me: Let’s do 6pm incall.
Her: Okay, can you grab condoms it’s too hot to walk and get them?
Me: Okay I can.
Me: On my way!
Me: Here.
Me: Okay, where are you? What a time waster(Leaves after 30 mins of waiting)
Her: Sorry I totaled my car.
Me: That was yesterday.
Crickets....

Now her story: I didn’t confirm.

Good luck with this one guys. Oh and btw, I had two more cancellations. Ivy Kendrick and BlondeFantasy. Those “gems” are sure busy!!
Exactly!!
Our conversation in a nutshell.
Me: outcall?
Her: No, car totaled. Incall
Me: Let’s do 6pm incall.
Her: Okay, can you grab condoms it’s too hot to walk and get them?
Me: Okay I can.
Me: On my way!
Me: Here.
Me: Okay, where are you? What a time waster(Leaves after 30 mins of waiting)
Her: Sorry I totaled my car.
Me: That was yesterday.
Crickets....

Now her story: I didn’t confirm.

Good luck with this one guys. Oh and btw, I had two more cancellations. Ivy Kendrick and BlondeFantasy. Those “gems” are sure busy!!
^^^Excellent job contradicting her LIE...You had a time, date and address to go to and yet she says she didn’t confirm!!...Personally, I would’ve bailed when she asked you to pickup some condoms, but that’s me.

I still want to fuck her, is this odd?
Bio: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=402881

I’m kind of new to this board and don’t use it often, but my luck has been awfully bad this time around in Dallas. 3 straight NCNS. 2 were potential SB dates from SA and 1 was from here.

Long story; meeting was schedule with Journee at 6pm. I asked for an outcall, but she said her car was just totaled and already has an Incall near the House of Blues in Dallas. So I text her when I’m on my way since it was rush hour. I get to the area and it’s ghost town. Then I get a text saying she was in an accident going home and her phone died. Shows me a picture. Nice try, but I didn’t think it was possible to total your car if you don’t have a car to drive for an outcall.

Am I butthurt? Probably, but I need to catch a break from these NCNSs. Originally Posted by ryuvaj

some times 3 out of 5 will be NCNS due to girl friends, WKs, hair do, nails, shopping, all that stuff they do "life" is more important than your woody.

the better they look the more "life " gets into the way. The more life the time gets pushed back 2 hours to 2 days, oh can we do this in 4 days butt then seeing her right after the 1st wreck would be a no go cause she may be in pain from that wreck and not at her best.

Just move on, put the NCNS to the bottom of the list.
yes U will waste 3 hours each time but will get better at spotting them.

U will be able to weed thru them later.

and someone will go fuck her, write a amazing review just to be a WK LOL
NCNS are going to happen... that's just the way it goes...
and someone will go fuck her, write a amazing review just to be a WK LOL Originally Posted by cage196
I’ve decided cage, I’m going to fuck her, but liars are not worthy of me answering the CALL TO DUTY when my WK phone rings or the searchlight shines the warning across the darkened Gotham sky and I don’t do reviews anymore.

She looks tasty.