How's everyone enjoying the snow?

You ladies are KILLING ME!!!!!!
It's still snowing here..I'll wait til we get a bit more then give it a shot
Sadie, you gona warm em back up when I'm done? Originally Posted by Randi
I would be honored to warm you up in more ways than one. Originally Posted by sadie
Can I play too? Pleeeezze! Pleeezze! I promise I'll bring the wine!!! Pleeezze! Pleeezze!:trampoli ne:

I've been out in my flip flops, but if you let me play I promise there's at least one thing that won't be floppy
Ladies, ladies, ladies..............hold it down or you will melt all this beautiful stuff and I will have to go back to work tomorrow. Oh H*ll it will be worth it, carry on. PLEASE?
  • Randi
  • 02-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Ok I tryed..I've come to the conclusion I will need to take the girls
to Washington DC to bury em deep enough!! Sadie grab ur mittens n come on!!!
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 04:36 PM
I'm cuming you fine piece of ass. I know that wet pussy can handle my strap on baby. You boys can come if you carry the wine and crown, and feed us.

Shit. I need to get laid.
I'm cuming you fine piece of ass. I know that wet pussy can handle my strap on baby. You boys can come if you carry the wine and crown, and feed us.

Shit. I need to get laid. Originally Posted by sadie

I will bring the wine!!!!

Okay, I will bring the Crown....what do you want to eat?

Promises, promises. I have 2 bottles of Chardonnay in my fridge, but I bet no one comes over to hit it.
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 05:18 PM
How sweet Arvie and thank you for asking Nevr2. I would like filet mignon (med-rare),vinaigrette blue cheese wedge salad, and a side of stout cock please.
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Promises, promises. I have 2 bottles of Chardonnay in my fridge, but I bet no one comes over to hit it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Humm not so crazy bout Chardonnay Charles. If it was Santa Margherita I'd be right over and hit it. Did you want to watch a movie while I was there?
Humm not so crazy bout Chardonnay Charles. If it was Santa Margherita I'd be right over and hit it. Did you want to watch a movie while I was there? Originally Posted by sadie
Yeah, that's what I was really wanting to do: watch a movie. Especially with you in the room.

[Sorry, but I can't get out for the Santa. From what I'm reading on this board, I'm going to have to break down and try some Pinot. I have pretty pedestrian tastes and tend to get in a rut (my latest is Savignon Blanc, but the store didn't have it the last time I was in). It would pay, I guess, to try the Pinot.]
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 05:43 PM
I could deal with Savignon Blanc Charles. SO excited you want to watch a movie!!! I'll bring Bridges over Madison County!!

Niceguy...you passed out??

OK. Getting off the boards. Turning into a posting whore like Bluffcityguy.
Good thing he did not want to watch the new Tiger Woods movie, "Broke Black Golfer". the sequel to Brokeback Mountain.
  • HSP
  • 02-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Man there is still snow on the ground???? As hot as this thread was getting I figured all of the snow would be gone by now
  • Randi
  • 02-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Okay, I will bring the Crown....what do you want to eat? Originally Posted by nevr2old2rok
Sushi and pussy w crown n coke, I'll be a happy camper!! Sadie can have
my half of the wine!! Makes me goofy :0