Review specials

Easy solution. Simply specify how quickly the review must be written when presenting the offer.

Those who want to review on their own schedule will have no business accepting the offer.

On the other hand keep in mind that this demand can and will Backfire big time.

Most guys would rather avoid writing a review altogether when unimpressed with you or the session for whatever reason.

Forcing their hand means you will see a sharp increase in NO reviews from those guys on the fence and from those who simply didn't click with you BCD yet thought you were a nice person.

Be careful what you ask for

But, why does the review have to be done within a couple days? I think the review is supposed to be done within a month of the visit for premium access. Why not give the guy a month to post the review? That seems reasonable to me. Originally Posted by justaphase
1. Writing a review for credit in 30 days is a board rule. Not a ladies review special rule.

2. I'm pretty sure most ladies who offer review specials usually write in their ad the review needs to be written in 24 to 48 hrs.

3. Common courtesy is to write it soon.
Well I guess that's why I clearly don't offer review specials anymore. This was all just meant for hobbyist that actually ask for review specials and end up not writing a review probably for the simple fact that they only wanted a discount and didn't want to pay a regular donation.
If I promise to write a review, I usually write it in the same day, most likely in a few hours after the session.

My last 5 reviews were written in 3 hours after the session.
Ariel,

how about a Review Special ???

Sorry, I have heard from several ladies that they were disappointed in the amount of Reviews written for the amount of Review Specials they offered. That sucks indeed.

A few Ladies have consequences attached to such behavior, like putting the guy on a DNS list (private and "provider" public), or making sure that they mention the "shortage" in a reference they might get asked.

Having said that, it does help to clarify the exact expectations a provider has with such an offer.

And guys remember, A review special should NOT entice you to sugar coat the session. If she sucked in a good way it's a YES, if she sucked in a bad way it's a NO. Just keep it real.
Ariel,

And guys remember, A review special should NOT entice you to sugar coat the session. If she sucked in a good way it's a YES, if she sucked in a bad way it's a NO. Just keep it real. Originally Posted by fun2come
+1

It's automatically assumed that a review special translates to a Yes review. If you're forced into reviewing a bad session even though you'd rather not just go ahead and give her an honest review.