Encounter: Scarlett @ 21

[QUOTE=BARE_IS_BEST;1063087881]

@kittchat12

Yeah Bert and Ernie. Big and Little Enis Burdette.
Been following these two. Which one is Bert ? Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Ha ha, I’ll have to think about this one to see which one I want to claim, lol. I’m sure Scarlet is a nice woman even though the OP says she’s in her mid 40s and probably going through menopause right now. But seriously this place has been getting a lot of ink lately on here, be careful gentlemen, this place is probably hot right now. If you see a service van out front, hopefully it doesn’t have two guys and a bunch of cameras in the back recording you going in and out of this place for the next sting.
[QUOTE=BARE_IS_BEST;1063087881]

@kittchat12

Yeah Bert and Ernie. Big and Little Enis Burdette.
Been following these two. Which one is Bert ? Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Been following these two huh? You joined eccie the same day you made this comment. So have you been following Bert and Ernie with another handle before now? You couldn't even make it one day with a new handle without outing yourself. LMFAO

BTW we prefer Heckle and Jeckle.
[QUOTE=ntxguy;1063088257]

Been following these two huh? You joined eccie the same day you made this comment. So have you been following Bert and Ernie with another handle before now? You couldn't even make it one day with a new handle without outing yourself. LMFAO

BTW we prefer Heckle and Jeckle. Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Been following you and Big Bob for a week or so. Honestly it is so pathetic, I ALMOST didn't join. Reminds me of a girl in 5th grade that got her period and started screaming. We all laughed.
But here I am. I don't care what you prefer.
[QUOTE=Big b.o.b.1;1063088075]
Ha ha, I’ll have to think about this one to see which one I want to claim, lol. I’m sure Scarlet is a nice woman even though the OP says she’s in her mid 40s and probably going through menopause right now. But seriously this place has been getting a lot of ink lately on here, be careful gentlemen, this place is probably hot right now. If you see a service van out front, hopefully it doesn’t have two guys and a bunch of cameras in the back recording you going in and out of this place for the next sting. Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
If you see a van and it has Flowers By Irene on the side....
[QUOTE=BARE_IS_BEST;1063088280]

Been following you and Big Bob for a week or so. Honestly it is so pathetic, I ALMOST didn't join. Reminds me of a girl in 5th grade that got her period and started screaming. We all laughed.
But here I am. I don't care what you prefer. Originally Posted by ntxguy
What was one of your previous handles?
[QUOTE=ntxguy;1063088283]

What was one of your previous handles? Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
ILUVHAIRYSNATCHFOREVER
[QUOTE=BARE_IS_BEST;1063088282]

If you see a van and it has Flowers By Irene on the side.... Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
You’re averaging over 14 posts per day, that’s way more than Chung. You got a lot to say for being the new guy. Or are you new?
[QUOTE=Big b.o.b.1;1063088310]
You’re averaging over 16 posts per day, that’s way more than Chung. You got a lot to say for being the new guy. Or are you new? Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Big Enos,
I am retired. I am free all day. Do my postings make you uncomfortable?
Look

Big Enos and Little Enos are chasing me
The Bert and Ernie tag team

"Nacho Libre"

[QUOTE=ntxguy;1063088283]

What was one of your previous handles? Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
I think I know who this penis wrinkle is
[QUOTE=Big b.o.b.1;1063088319]
I think I know who this penis wrinkle is Originally Posted by ntxguy
Impossible
[QUOTE=BARE_IS_BEST;1063088327]

Impossible Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Why all the hostility? I’m just trying to gather Intel on Scarlett
[QUOTE=Big b.o.b.1;1063088351]
Just an FYI: your VPN is disconnected, lol Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
I don't use one.
I am at the Senior Center

[QUOTE=Big b.o.b.1;1063088351]
Why all the hostility? I’m just trying to gather Intel on Scarlett Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
No you are not Big Enos.
[QUOTE=BARE_IS_BEST;1063088434]
No you are not Big Enos. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Buddy, we’re actually friends at the Senior Center, we have coffee together.