Deep throat?

Well crap!!!!! One of the Ladies laughing at me again,,,,, Originally Posted by verygood69
hey man dont worry im there with yeah with my 4 inches of disappointment lol.
I just think DT is getting the head down past the gag reflex. Regardless of your length...if the head doesn't go deep...then it's not DT.
OTOH, I've had a few cocks that were so big in girth that I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to get anywhere near the gag reflex.
Ideal is 4-6 inches and relatively small girth...I love to have the cock go all the way down and you cum and the cum just goes down my throat. Honestly I've had a few times that I thought WOW...did he cum? LOL
Anyone that has seen me knows I love the cum in my mouth......but just fucking my throat and cumming with the stroke action is unbelievable.
I just think DT is getting the head down past the gag reflex. Regardless of your length...if the head doesn't go deep...then it's not DT.
OTOH, I've had a few cocks that were so big in girth that I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to get anywhere near the gag reflex.
Ideal is 4-6 inches and relatively small girth...I love to have the cock go all the way down and you cum and the cum just goes down my throat. Honestly I've had a few times that I thought WOW...did he cum? LOL
Anyone that has seen me knows I love the cum in my mouth......but just fucking my throat and cumming with the stroke action is unbelievable. Originally Posted by alaine