Ladies Don't forget the Veterans

Yeah maybe he wasn't serious im hoping....lol
Ripping a guy who slept in dirt, ate cold meals in the rain, got shot at, and got chewed out by the likes of Gunny Highway or Ermey seems a bit harsh to me. So he asked for some free pussy. Big whoop. No different than a provider wanting to "barter" when she doesn't want to pay for a $1,200 engine or when her AC goes out.

The only way to not get any for free is to not ask.
Don't be a putz! I didn't serve for a military discount. Don't insult the ladies!
Ripping a guy who slept in dirt, ate cold meals in the rain, got shot at, and got chewed out by the likes of Gunny Highway or Ermey seems a bit harsh to me. So he asked for some free pussy. Big whoop. No different than a provider wanting to "barter" when she doesn't want to pay for a $1,200 engine or when her AC goes out.

The only way to not get any for free is to not ask. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Not meant to rip anyone, just to emphasize a point.
On a side note if any ladies are actually offering vets day specials please speak up! I may be looking to do a vets day session
+1 on txboi817

I’m all for a Vet Special. HOOAH!

Chime in ladies
This Marine "Don't Beg" but I did learn a long time ago it never hurts to ask, & if you can get it for free why pay for it!!
Semper Fi
Viet Nam Class of 70
I have a FB acquaintance who went to an smoothie place and asked for a military discount. When told they did not offer one, he asked why not. The guy behind the counter told him that he was the manager and that their corporate office did not have a policy regarding military discounts. When pressed about it, the manager disclosed that he personally did not agree with our military being active overseas using force on foreign soil. (This is way more than a black & white issue in my opinion, but that's just my commentary.)

So, the prospective customer proclaims that he will never return to this establishment, and that he would tell all his friends and family to do likewise, since the manager hated the military. He proceeds to broadcast all over his social media, calling for a boycott of that specific franchise location.

I told him privately that I disagreed with the public shaming of this business. I personally support and appreciate all service to our country. However, a military discount should be accepted graciously when offered, but never demanded. I further told this individual that his reaction to the situation was not representing the military in a positive light. It came off as elitism, something that is fundamentally un-American in my opinion.

My thoughts are summed up by the fictional President Andrew Shepard from "The American President," as portrayed by Michael Douglas:

"America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You've gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say, 'You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours.' You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms.
Then you can stand up and sing about the land of the free."
I have been offered a Veteran's discount in the past. I declined the offer, but was asked to stay for some extended time, which I accepted.
  • Crock
  • 11-07-2018, 10:04 AM
I have been offered a Veteran's discount in the past. I declined the offer, but was asked to stay for some extended time, which I accepted. Originally Posted by Jarhead Ret
That sounds like an excellent bonus!
any ladies have veteran discounts for veteran's day?
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2018, 01:11 PM
So far 0 ladies have posted up specials, they all must be booked or don't support the cause.
Although I do agree that there is “no harm asking”, I whole heartily believe in selfless service. Like the creed says......

“I am proud of the Corps of noncommissioned officers and will at all times conduct myself so as to bring credit upon the Corps, the military service and my country regardless of the situation in which I find myself. I will not use my grade or position to attain pleasure, profit, or personal safety.”.

Then again...........there were the LT’s.
This Marine "Don't Beg" but I did learn a long time ago it never hurts to ask, & if you can get it for free why pay for it!!
Semper Fi
Viet Nam Class of 70 Originally Posted by Financeman22
So being a cheap fucktard is better than embarrassing the Corps. This should be the Marine Corps new marketing campaign.
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2018, 10:49 AM
So being a cheap fucktard is better than embarrassing the Corps. This should be the Marine Corps new marketing campaign. Originally Posted by pyramider
Back in the day someone started a thread asking for ladies to post unadvertised specials, it did take off but not without resistance from the usual outspoken few, a lot of women picked up regulars from that thread. That would of been a better approach than asking for freebies for vets