Just how DEEP does the ~[SpiderHole]~ go....?

Shit! Piss! Fuck! Bastard!

Cocksucking, motherfucking, blue balled bitch!

Edgy enough to make a hypothetical cut for a hypothetical club on a fake real board?

Or have I just outted myself into revealing my secret cabinet full of various body parts? Again.

I hate fucking Mondays.
I'm willing to take bets that at the other end of the Spider Hole, in another dimension not know by any hobby scientists, Bubba and LL are eternally locked into an embrace, exploring each others' holes with wholesome curiosity. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Each other's holes with holesome curiosity
Sup is delusional he is getting his ass handed to him by me....

The best part is he is going ape shit like a special needs kid on Ritalin.
I've only just yesterday revisited the boards but can clearly see the difference here. This spider hole doesn't merely give it's patrons a place to vent.
It seems to have conditioned them to become more aggressive and venomous in general whether in or out of the hole. Even I was surprised by the degenerative state of that "Tough Enough" thread.
So, with all the special, important, chosen ones going deeper into the Spider Hole, who will pick up the slack around here?

Who will be the next Whispers? The next Sixx? The next Wyldeman? The next Cockforhire???

Wait, he hasnt been around here for awhile.
The next.. Oh you get the picture.

I've noticed some up and comers, even in just recent days. Even I, sweet little ol' Damon Bradley, received a few unsolicited attacks on these very boards today.

Who do you believe shows promise in keeping things status quo around here, while the gifted are slinging venom elsewhere?

This thread is intended for mature audiences, and is for entertainment purposes only. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
You were attacked? BY who? let me at em! lol!!! Hope ur doing well!
You were attacked? BY who? let me at em! lol!!! Hope ur doing well! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Thanks Marley. No serious cuts or scrapes. I'm sure I'll recover.
Who will be the next Whispers? The next Sixx? The next Wyldeman? The next Cockforhire??? Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
I think it is apparently obvious from recent events that The Leopard is willing to Step Up.
I think it is apparently obvious from recent events that The Leopard is willing to Step Up. Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm so glad that somebody finally said it!
So what happen to Cockforhire?
So what happen to Cockforhire? Originally Posted by cheater
He changed his handle.

Hellooooooooo....!

Now thats fucking funny.

Damn man, that's f'ing cold!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Booth
  • 06-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Sup is delusional he is getting his ass handed to him by me....

The best part is he is going ape shit like a special needs kid on Ritalin. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Getting one's ass handed to them - now there's a topic you should be very familiar with by now.
Getting one's ass handed to them - now there's a topic you should be very familiar with by now. Originally Posted by Booth
Booth, what are you going to do now that your political partner is gone for 90 days lol

sixx
  • Booth
  • 06-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Booth, what are you going to do now that your political partner is gone for 90 days lol

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
It doesn't change anything from my perspective. He might have been alone in his meltdown but he was far from alone with his politics.