Going Surfing?

• ~Ze~
  • 01-27-2012, 01:05 PM
love the surfboard....a big favorite,especially if the woman clenches down with her butt muscles as you thrust......so fricking good!!!! Originally Posted by daveindallas

It gets better when she hooks her feet around yours to give you a little extra leverage.... not that I would know anything about that move. *wink*
It gets better when she hooks her feet around yours to give you a little extra leverage.... not that I would know anything about that move. *wink* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Dang, I love the surfboard, and that move just makes it so much better. Don't remember trying that with you Ze, but I sure wish I had.
love the surfboard....a big favorite,especially if the woman clenches down with her butt muscles as you thrust......so fricking good!!!! Originally Posted by daveindallas
Yea until the condom cums off!

It is on my favorite postions but it is not one I feel comfortable with providing.

It is also one of the easiest positions for the condom to slip off and one of the hardest positions
for the provider to check the condom herself. I am only speaking from my passed experience
with that position and I can only speak for myself.

If you can tell me how to keep the condom from comming off, I am all for it.
this position! It's my fav (surfboarding), and the rafting works well on the massage table (my bed isn't high enough). Surfboarding also intensified with clit vibrator on at the same time....Owchimomma YES!
Yea until the condom cums off!

It is on my favorite postions but it is not one I feel comfortable with providing.

It is also one of the easiest positions for the condom to slip off and one of the hardest positions
for the provider to check the condom herself. I am only speaking from my passed experience
with that position and I can only speak for myself.

If you can tell me how to keep the condom from comming off, I am all for it. Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx
A hose clamp would do it. Just cinch it up tight beforehand. You can use a Phillips head or flathead screwdriver.

Possibly the rubberized cock rings could keep it on better, down toward the base
A hose clamp would do it. Just cinch it up tight beforehand. You can use a Phillips head or flathead screwdriver.

Possibly the rubberized cock rings could keep it on better, down toward the base Originally Posted by JohnJohn
OUCH, that is so mean! I am not one who likes to receive or give pain.
I think the rubber cockring is an awesome idea .