Are Stretch Marks Sexy?

I do, but I prefer thick women so it kind of comes with the territory.
I do, but I prefer thick women so it kind of comes with the territory. Originally Posted by bayou_bengal
I have a guy who works for me who likes big women (at least 200lbs) with lots of cellulite.

But on thicker women, I prefer no stretch marks. I just like them on more fit ladies.
I don't find them necessarily sexy or repulsive. They are simply a small part of what makes up a woman. I wouldn't judge her for having them. I would judge her however on how well she gives head.
They are simply a small part of what makes up a woman. Originally Posted by IDMT
Maybe that's the reason I like them.

I wouldn't judge her for having them. I would judge her however on how well she gives head. Originally Posted by IDMT
Unfortunately this is true. We always remember the ones who give head the best.
I think a few stretch marks are okay, not exactly sexy, but not gross either. However, I am turned off by the huge purple stretch marks some women have. I have two children myself and just have a few.
Whatever.
Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Iam not trying to give you a tough time just letting you know. Besides what turns us on is in our minds, no one has a right to judge us for that. I personally can't say I find stretch marks, vericose veins or cellulite attractive on a women, others may. I must respect that and not pass judgement. For what causes me excitement, you as well as another may find repulsive. Attraction has no logic. With that said lets all just learn or be entertained by this forum.
I personally can't say I find stretch marks, vericose veins or cellulite attractive on a women, others may. Originally Posted by acp5762
I don't like varicose veins at all. But who knows, I might when I am 70, lol.
I don't like varicose veins at all. But who knows, I might when I am 70, lol. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Well if you do its because you have them yourself, lol.
I was fortunate enough not to have any stretch marks from giving birth...then again, I only gained 9lbs. I have my "problem" areas, but cellulite and stretch marks are not included in that list lol. Do I find them sexy? No, but I don't find them ugly either depending on the location and depth.
London. . . Your one of the lucky one's to not have gained much weight during pregnancy and having no visible mommy marks.
I wasen't lucky, I was starving lol. I lived on protein shakes, power bars, veggies, and worked out 5 days a week up until the day of admittance.

I normally have to show people my c section scar because it's less than 3 inches, and only visible when standing. My lil one was only 5 pounds, and I actually gained more weight after having her in fact ha ha.
I too was lucky in that dept. nothing super noticeable however in bright light Im sure there are flaws somewhere but nothing the correct lighting cant fix
a woman could go through childbirth yet still maintain a body like yours. while your diet and exercise must be the main reason genetics and such must play a big part because most women just don't look like that ever let alone after childbirth
I wasen't lucky, I was starving lol. I lived on protein shakes, power bars, veggies, and worked out 5 days a week up until the day of admittance.

I normally have to show people my c section scar because it's less than 3 inches, and only visible when standing. My lil one was only 5 pounds, and I actually gained more weight after having her in fact ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Not sexy at all.

A little Cocoa Butter would have been a good idea.
London. . At least you cared about your body to the point of exercising and watching what you ate. I've seen so many ladies that let themselves go during pregnancy. There excuse is I'm eating for two. Then they wonder why they can't get there body back are the child is born and the husband loses interest in her.