Snatch

I read the rules,.... Mostly straight forward forward.

Yup...

Girls-don't do the most on your posts, keep it simple, no spaces, and nobody should be commenting on other people's posts in the thread. Saw a lot of comments early on and thought all the ppl commenting would receive infractions, not the thread be taken BACK down.... People commenting on other people's posts is allowed in the guidelines of the board. He could NOT take action on that...

I THOUGHT THAT THE POINT OF ALL THESE RULES WAS TO PUNISH EACH OFFENDER INDIVIDUALLY?

That would have been the way to handle it.... What you don't realize is that probably 85% of the Provider Posts made would have had to be removed and infractions issued to them.....

I'm so upset. I didn't check here, I drove to Austin last and went to post a snatch and it's gone.... Originally Posted by Alayna Seduction

As my favorite whore would say.... "Oooopsie?"
.....SMH Bringing the old Roxanne back out of me! Originally Posted by BABES
Well Hello There!
  • gt27
  • 06-05-2017, 11:17 PM

As my favorite whore would say.... "Oooopsie?"
Originally Posted by Whispers
As Mase, one of my least favorite rappers, would say, welcome back. Nonetheless not a single soul missed you.
Almost all of the provider posts didn't follow the rules. I think the rules would have been relaxed eventually if they were being followed but this appeared to be an experiment to see how many would follow the rules. I feel bad for the ladies getting screwed by their peers not being able to follow simple rules. It's really not surprising to see it fail in such spectacular fashion.
You have got to be fucking kidding me
We've hit a new low today, Austin Eccie... Smdh.... Originally Posted by Eryn

Not a "new" low...... ECCIE whores proved once again their inability to follow instructions or appreciate opportunity given....

I don't think an organized effort by providers to make a MOD look bad to his peers could worked better.....

or.....

wait?.... Did you ladies get together to undermine Coach and make him look bad?
  • BABES
  • 06-06-2017, 02:13 AM
Well Hello There! Originally Posted by Whispers

Hey there stranger!
Lmao
So ladies why do others cities do just fine, talking about Dallas and Houston. SA has one that I guess seems to work, I guess ladies follow the rules there. But SA has a Mod that has been there a long time and he probably controls it better that Coach. All this happen in Austin because of Coach not being able to control the situation? It seemed to me he was deleting posts and not instructing by showing corrections so ladies would learn. So not sure ladies were the only issue.

Sam

PS - Hey Babes very nice pic!
Why do dudes post there at all? Whispers....... Half the posts i saw were guys that get off reading their on posts.
Are you fucking kidding me?? Come on we are not in school here! We are all grown adults here. If a lady or man are not following the rules then come the hell on if its THAT BIG of a problem, then suspend their accounts! If the problem is a bunch of fucking dumb ass cry babies telling on everyone then for crying out loud do us all a favor and delete their account permanent and let the rest of get back to fucking and enjoying life! SMH Bringing the old Roxanne back out of me! Originally Posted by BABES
+1
& especially on that last comment
"Fucking and Enjoy Life"
it really can be that simple ladies and gents ; )
I thought the people that violated the rules were suppose to be penalized. Can we restart the petition to have the snatch thread again?
^^^ think the ship has sailed. Not even a petition would breath life into it I would bet.

Sam
Methincks it's gone for good this time...
I thought the people that violated the rules were suppose to be penalized. Can we restart the petition to have the snatch thread again? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Better start with a petition to restart the petition to restart the S.N.A.T.C.H. thread.
^^^ lol!!

Did you not see the post before yours? Oh wait maybe a joke I hope.

Sam