Still Looking's SNATCH ThreAD

• Gamer
  • 06-06-2017, 05:30 PM
^^^ My post was assuming she would post AD based on explanation above.

SL you know what I was saying don't appear to be uninformed.

You might be setting the girls up for warnings or points just to be an ass.

Sam

PS - thanks Brittany Originally Posted by Samcro84
That actually sounds more likely than he's just that dumb...er, uninformed. It's like when he posts in private tags when there's no obvious reason to. Do you think he's trying to catch someone outing his comments?

I like his cover for being the village idiot. He can always claim he's just "acting" to bait replies and bump his threads.
  • Gamer
  • 06-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Rules Via ST C

It looks like some folks may still be having a hard time distinguishing between a threAD and an Ad.

ThreAD - Girl posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic....but people interpret the thread as an attempt by her to get more exposure for herself and label it an ad. These are ok, they are NOT to be interpreted as ads. Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention.

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum, Sandbox or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may take action.

St. C Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Hopefully clears things up for him and informs the ladies.
That actually sounds more likely than he's just that dumb...er, uninformed. It's like when he posts in private tags when there's no obvious reason to. Do you think he's trying to catch someone outing his comments?

I like his cover for being the village idiot. He can always claim he's just "acting" to bait replies and bump his threads. Originally Posted by Gamer
Trolling away...
The two week hiatus/strike didn't last long.
  • Gamer
  • 06-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Trolling away...
The two week hiatus/strike didn't last long. Originally Posted by Observing
Some hobbyists have a monkey on their back and can't stay away. Or they struggle with English and confuse "days" with "weeks". What do you "thinck"?
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Shrek be havin' a rough time cresting the 400 mark and is trolling his "Husky" ass off with his lame ass shit.
According to SL his own bad self,he and Whispers were taking a couple of weeks off.
How did these two get kicked out of Fat Ass/Learn Manners Camp so fast?
Still Looking for Ladies to size me UP

Potential dick enlargement is being considered if all measure fail.
Some hobbyists have a monkey on their back and can't stay away. Or they struggle with English and confuse "days" with "weeks". What do you "thinck"? Originally Posted by Gamer
They joke about "hoogar math", yet there is this scientific evidence:
How does being overweight affect your brain?
https://olumialife.com/knowledge/how...your-brain-910
^^^ My post was assuming she would post AD based on explanation above.

SL you know what I was saying don't appear to be uninformed.

You might be setting the girls up for warnings or points just to be an ass.

Sam

PS - thanks Brittany Originally Posted by Samcro84
Not the case. The girls sig lines are in most cases ads.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
So this could cause the ladies to violate the AD guidelines? But if a mod opens a snatch thread then it's ok? Does there need to be some kind of special approval? Hell I was just trying to help out. My bad if I blew it. Pologizes to all I may have effected.