Coward trumpf cancels 2 events next week

It would be foolish and a waste of his time to debate Republicans. He has nothing to gain if he did. He already easily has the Republican party nominee wrapped up. Why play a game when you already have it won? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
ExNYer can cry-y-y-y babyyyy...

..I..
The coward has zero evidence to introduce. He backs out of Mondays big announcement. What a al capones vault moment!
He wouldn't be coddled at the debate so now his dwindling supporters create the victim narrative.
He's scared to be asked real questions by real people. Instead he is running for cover to Tucker for a spoon fed rehearsed political ad for himself. Where I guarantee he will blame all his troubles on others and be the perpetual victim he's so good at playing.
What an embarrassment
Let's stop the snide insults.

Wow. Only magas can make a spin like this. Omg.
Sundance conservative treehouse is extreme "pluto far" right propaganda opinion group.

Plus we get a mugshot next week.
Next week's 2 cancelations (dodges) look really bad.
Please stay on topic.
It would be foolish and a waste of his time to debate Republicans. He has nothing to gain if he did. He already easily has the Republican party nominee wrapped up. Why play a game when you already have it won? Especially when you have no self-control like him, and you know everyone's entire strategy is just to attack you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Crikey! ... This is the third fair-minded post
by you today, mate. ... I'm starting to keep score.

... At some point we might see Trump in a debate,
maybe with two or three others.

And I don't actually believe Mr. Murdoch is
all THAT upsot that Trump won't be there.

Give all the others a chance to shine.
Well, that is as much as a chance as some of 'em have.

Come to mention - I surely feel that NOT being there
is a rather charitable thing for Trump.

He's a man to be admired!

#### Salty
To Remain On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
  • Tiny
  • 08-18-2023, 10:09 PM
Who’s going to watch Tucker Carlson during the debate anyway? I don’t even know HOW to watch Tucker Carlson.

Maybe with Trump off the stage, the other Republican candidates will have a chance to talk about the real issues facing America, instead of his election fraud fantasies. Or who has the biggest hands and the ugliest wife. Or whose father assassinated JFK.

Sincerely,

Tiny, a Proud Globalist
If Trump skips the debates, he will loose my vote. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who cares. All they are going to debate about is Climate Change, Abortion and Transgender issues. None of that even matters.
GUILTY and a IDIOT and has nothing to share and if he did why wait for 2 years. DIAPER DON IS DONE
The single most important group that Trump has to convince to vote for him is college educated middle class white women.

That, and getting lazy ass white men off their asses and to the polls.
The single most important group that Trump has to convince to vote for him is college educated middle class white women.

That, and getting lazy ass white men off their asses and to the polls. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Alexis says there won't be an election in 2024, lol.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gClMPXMXeSNX/
The discussion now is that the debates are a playoff for who gets to fight the champ. The expectation is the other candidates will go after DeSantis, and possibly one will emerge as an alternative to the champ.