Theres ALWAYS a fox in the hen house..

Winston Churchill at a state dinner said to a coy young girl sitting beside him: "My dear, do you thing you would sleep with a man for a million pounds?"
The girl thought about it for awhile and finally answered. "Yes, i think for a million pounds I would have to."
A short time later Winston said to her: "Young lady, would you sleep with a man for five pounds?"
Very offended she said "Goodness, just what kind of girl do you think I am?"
Winston said, "We've already established that my dear. Now we're just hagling over price."

That's my two cents.
BBFS? ..... unacceptable.
A wise man once said, "GOD take away my poorness because with money my uglyness is sure to go away" and so many of my clients prove this true everyday lol
i just have so much to say DIE HARD
Let's you know who's really who , if you actually meet them ! If you don't , you really don't know , do you ?

There you go editing again . How do you know what youh really think , when you are so wishy washy ?
That's all fine, do what you feel you want to do. Also, for our benefit make sure you're completely open about all your menu options, boundaries, and attitude towards hobbiests up front, especially the YMMV. A completely HONEST LADY would be so. Then we can just move on or make a connection without any illusions about what to expect. Originally Posted by Eraserman

Thats true if they post under their actually provider name but in this case we have three anonymous Miss somethings just posting stuff so we don't know if they are all the same person and which menu we are supposed to be looking at.
also this is bias and bigotry plain and simple. a homeless man could be dirty and gross and also aids free, unless you're claiming super powers, then a super stud wth an amazing body could walk in and you would be throbbing wet from a mile away and your salavating lips are 'somehow...' around his member sans condom. you're a human, you like having sex attractive humans. it's simple man. claiming you can 'look' at someone 'clean' or whatever and determine your safety is moronic and to discriminate by such is cruel and unforgiveable. if you had legal business there'd be people outside your door with signs chanting till you were out of business. be honest. you don't want to suck a dirty dong. you'll never know if the the clean one is 'clean'. you discriminate. you're acting like you're a bigot, maybe you're not one, but you're acting like one.that's fine. own it. when you try and justify it it makes me want to throw up.
i know to some extent when i ask about them. when i screen them. lets be honest? a hobby-ist or provider never really knows toomuch about who they see. id just like to know before hand if im gonna be haggled or pushed into doing something they already know i dont do just because they can. those aren't my rules. they know that but they continue to bully providers into maybe doing things they dont offer. YMMV!!!!
i choose to be anonymous only because if i wasnt id be thrown to the wolves. dont pretend like it wouldnt happen haha! arent you yourselves anonymous???????
YMMV = discrimination = you suk

and i don't mean you specifically, i mean anyone in general, i don't think this needs to get personal

IMHO

the views of rock0star are his and his only
claiming you can 'look' at someone 'clean' or whatever and determine your safety is moronic and to discriminate by such is cruel and unforgiveable. Originally Posted by rock0star
"moronic" Well, that was mean. I got points for calling a fellow member stupid. Do the same eccie rules apply to these kind folks?
i choose to be anonymous only because if i wasnt id be thrown to the wolves. dont pretend like it wouldnt happen haha! arent you yourselves anonymous??????? Originally Posted by MISS2868
Not to people I've met ! I don't hide who I am , have no reason to !
besides, i'm not judging you, i don't want to do a fugly, i just say i don't want to do a fugly. I don't try and find some socially acceptable reason so i can look in the mirror at night.
its not discrimination. its being smart. its being safe. if ive seen a hobby-ist numerous times and have gotten to know him and he sees me regularly, sure maybe BBBJ will be on the menu. BUT! when i dont know you, when im meeting a stranger and have not yet established that relationship...no BBBJ. YMMV!!!!!!!!!

im pretty sure many hobby-ists discriminate regularly just off pictures posted of what they might be like or what they "might have" or if they are "unclean" dont give yourself that much credit. and dont burn me at the stake for supposedly being discriminatory when many of you most surely do the same when looking for that "perfect lady" its all about preference gentlemen.
your alright rock0star