GFE or not?

Not every hobbyist is looking for a GFE session.

I personally prefer a PSE session. I get my GFE at home. I see providers because sometimes I don't want a passionate time, I just want to explore a different girls body and use it for my pleasure. Most of the time I don't want to kiss a provider, especially if I know she's a CIM girl because its likely that 10min before I got there some other dude just unloaded in her mouth. (Mouthwash or not its on my mind)

I like a girl to be "into" the session but I don't need her to make love to me like my true love or long lost lover.

On the flip side, if a girl advertises herself as GFE, and I expected GFE but then she turned out to not provide GFE, I might be disappointed too.

As far as ymmv, I understand that too. Not all ladies are ready for a guy like me...with my supermodel looks and six pack abs. Sometimes they intimidated by me and can't believe their luck in getting to put their mouths and tounges in and around every crevice of my Adonis like physique. Not to mention the thought of me shooting my load all over their faces and mouths.

This hobby rules!
There is a reason it is called The Girl Friend Experience. It is not FS, Half And Half or Around The World. The Client is paying for something more akin to "Making Love With A Real Girl Friend", not what is mentioned above.We are looking for kissing, intimacy, slow exploration and the things a real couple share. We are not looking for the YMMV Experience, either. Originally Posted by Oralist

See this is what I'm talking about , if you pay for GFE that's what you are expecting then with me that's what your going to get, nothing less this is not about chemistry , it's about giving the man what he came for . You know 5 years ago this would have never been discussed it was implied and it was a normal part of the whole experience but that's just me , when a guy comes to see me he's getting the full treatment none of this lite shit ....
Okay, very beneficial thread already. I just learned something. So maybe I once was considered to be ymmv when I was new and just started out, but I dont think I am anymore. I didnt fully comprehend the meaning of ymmv....I got it now though..
  • Molay
  • 11-28-2012, 09:32 AM
I think there are varying degrees of GFE. I have been with some providers that I just completely clicked with. The passion of the encounter was unbelievable and the session was amazing....better than with many girlfriends. On the other hand, I've been with providers who do the GFE things (kissing, bbbj, etc.), but there was no chemistry and the acts seemed at best uninspiring and at worst, mechanical. Those providers were definitely "GFE" by the common meaning of the term (and truth be told, very much like some of my girlfriend experiences), but nothing like the other sessions. So I think GFE experiences always have an element of YMMV, but all within the definition of GFE.

However, when a provider does advertise GFE and then fails to deliver on those acts which constitute GFE, that is reprehensible and simply false advertising.
Like your girlfriends do everything you want...So you kinda are getting the GFE experience. The you "never know what mood your girlfriend is in" experience.
I experienced both cases with the same provider, and there is were I learned about a bipolar bitch some ladies can be.

Yes, today I am your GFE and next time YMMV, so WTF, either you can bite lips and suck tongues you can't call yourself GFE.

That time I had to double check my breath it made me question myself and it was just her just a crazy bitch. Even tho she apologised I wasn't sure if I go in again and feel cheated of my money. I don't care for bbbj but kissing its important. Let's make sure you are sure what kind of session you are going to walk into, if I have done my research and just want to meet and fuck a cutie with bad aptitude and I already know she is crazy I am fine with that but the surprise wehre you exct GFE and find YMMV its when we have a problem
See my reviews of Laura Garza and Miranda. That is what GFE is all about, at least to me. Any ladies that can fill their shoes I would like to hear from.
See my reviews of Laura Garza and Miranda. That is what GFE is all about, at least to me. Any ladies that can fill their shoes I would like to hear from. Originally Posted by Oralist
I will have to contact Laura since I haven't have any luck with Mirandas scheduler or handlers

https://www.preferred411.com/houston/lauragarza

<<<<<-----Dec 31st 2009not a Newborn
  • 11-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Allison knows what she is talking about. What does chemistry have to do with what we(the guys) see a lady for. We see these females for one purpose, and only one reason and I don't have to say it, we All know what it is. So chemistry is another excuse the girls use to get off easy( or to take our money from us guys with little or no effort from their part) chemistry is for someone you are going to marry( or have a real relationship with) so unless either the lady or the guy wants to marry a client of a provider , then chemistry should not be acceptable. Stop with all these excuses LADIES
Usually it's the fattest, grossest, ugliest guys who make these complaints. Go figure.
  • 11-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Are u referring to me sweet discretion?
Aww thanks darlin...you are very sweet and fun to be with..xoxox but in reality it all depends on the girls attitude , and if she truly loves what she does which I do..and like I said nothing anybody says is going to chase me away..Im NOT going anywhere so some " people " and I use that term lightly need to realize that..and get over yourself

Allison knows what she is talking about. What does chemistry have to do with what we(the guys) see a lady for. We see these females for one purpose, and only one reason and I don't have to say it, we All know what it is. So chemistry is another excuse the girls use to get off easy( or to take our money from us guys with little or no effort from their part) chemistry is for someone you are going to marry( or have a real relationship with) so unless either the lady or the guy wants to marry a client of a provider , then chemistry should not be acceptable. Stop with all these excuses LADIES Originally Posted by 67
Hi everyone. First time posting in this section and thought this a good subject to respond to.
Full on GFE or don't book it! There. I said it. lol
Usually it's the fattest, grossest, ugliest guys who make these complaints. Go figure. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Fat, gross, and ugly guys need love too. Hell maybe more so. Sure, some guys may not be your cup of tea physically. The only thing that would make me reconsider my normal activities is if it was a health/hygiene issue. That would be YMMV for anyone. But lets say he's way bigger than usual (but clean), or perhaps not too easy to lay eyes on, or even a little creepy (we've all been there) he still deserves the same kind of genuine interest that you would show anyone else. You have to get on people's level and discern their mood, and how they feel.. Talk to him for a minute, let him touch you, put his mouth on you (and not straight to your pussy) and guaranteed you will find one thing that you like about him. Cling on to that and show that man/woman a good time.

*exceptions:
chick is prude
guy is douche
Yea I can understand the older, larger providers don't have a problem being less ymmv with the highly unattractive guys because yall are used to fucking ugly guys in your personal lives.

For the tight, young, hotties it's a little harder because they're not used to fucking old, hairy, fat, greazy, bastards in their personal lives.