Interesting article on the differences between Terrorism and the Tea Party

We don't pretend we predict and we are almost always right.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
In my guts, I know you're nuts
In my guts, I know you're nuts Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

We know in your guts is the only place you will find nutts !
We know in your guts is the only place you will find nutts ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Ask your mom
In my guts, I know you're nuts Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yeah, I might be nuts and there is medicine for that. But you're stupid and there is no fix for that, lol.

Jim
Ask your mom Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
My Mom is gone now. However if she were not, she would never do an Arkansan !

Good night DickWeed. See you soon.
My Mom is gone now. However if she were not, she would never do an Arkansan !

Good night DickWeed. See you soon. Originally Posted by rioseco
That was an unfortunate response. I know what it's like to lose a parent and it's an awful experience. I apologize. I let my emotions get the best of me.
Yeah, I might be nuts and there is medicine for that. But you're stupid and there is no fix for that, lol.

I think I said that same exact comeback... it was in 6th grade I think. I'm not stupid, I just don't think like you. Last time I checked it wasn't a crime.
Tea Party folks have potential to pick up weapons at some point. If young people ever get interested in their negative, hating, preaching shit.

Maybe those of us who disagree might ruck up too.
I think I said that same exact comeback... it was in 6th grade I think. I'm not stupid, I just don't think like you. Last time I checked it wasn't a crime. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I am willing to bet that's all you might of learned and not much since.

Jim
I am willing to bet that's all you might of learned and not much since.

You're willing to bet that's all I might HAVE learned. Sorry, it's the editor in me coming out.
You're willing to bet that's all I might HAVE learned. Sorry, it's the editor in me coming out. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Why don't you go edit your profile.

Jim
That was an unfortunate response. I know what it's like to lose a parent and it's an awful experience. I apologize. I let my emotions get the best of me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Is no problem. You intended no real harm. Who here has not run out a mama joke or two ?
Thank you though.
Was just browsing when I came across this article. Actually pretty interesting perspective of the writer. Below are excerpts from the article with the full source linked at the bottom:

It’s Time to be Honest: The Tea Party Has Become a Terrorist Group

Source

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
The definition of terrorism:

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

Stanza is so full of shit...

and who wrote this piece of shit. You failed to say.

If you need help finding this blog and it's author....Allen Clifton http://www.forwardprogressives.com/a...allen-clifton/
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2015, 06:19 AM
How do you pretend to know what other people are willing to do ? Originally Posted by rioseco
So are you saying the Tea Party is ready for a war within this country to change the government to one of their liking like say ISIS? Like i said terrorist are willing to die for their cause....Tea Wacks, not so much.
Well what do you expect. The OP is a left leaning lackey. He thinks he's being slick constantly posting ridiculous threads like this one. He'll post a few lame rebuttals then we won't hear from him again because he no longer able to type cause he is to busy holding his big fat stupid liberal ass.

What do you mean by "slick" and I'm lean in great shape far from fat.

You committed the cardinal sin by shooting the messenger. That's a no no as just like Fox News, I report you decide.