Ya gotta admit..... It's starting to feel like Summer.... It sure is Heating Up around here!

I think: you guys need to spend more time having good sex and less time worrying about it. Too much drama! Isn't that the supposed reason to have a hobby--to relax?

And, pls don't drag me into anything. I'm not challenging anyone, just sayin.... Peace!
I think: you guys need to spend more time having good sex and less time worrying about it. Too much drama! Isn't that the supposed reason to have a hobby--to relax?

And, pls don't drag me into anything. I'm not challenging anyone, just sayin.... Peace! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
PEACE hell! i wanna "peace"of that fine ass of yours

And, pls don't drag me into anything. I'm not challenging anyone, just sayin.... Peace! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
There is usually a woman at the center of the drama Crystal....

No need to drag you into it..... I think you just stepped into some all on your own...... Were you planning a vacation anytime soon?
There is usually a woman at the center of the drama Crystal....

No need to drag you into it..... I think you just stepped into some all on your own...... Were you planning a vacation anytime soon? Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, are you threatening me in some way? WTF. I am not leaving, why the hell should I? ~Are YOU planning a vacation soon?
Whispers, are you threatening me in some way? WTF. I am not leaving, why the hell should I? ~Are YOU planning a vacation soon? Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
I would never dream of threatening anyone.....

You posted in another thread, knowledge of details of a review that could only be found in the ROS section of the review...

The last Provider that did that was banned from the community for 30 days.....

hence my comment.......

Thanks for asking....... I have been considering a vacation actually...... Just not sure where I want to go.... I wan to do a Hawaiin Island Cruise or Alaska..... The wife wants to visit family..... I'm trying to convince her that separate vacations would be cool..... She's not on board with the idea yet.....
I would never dream of threatening anyone.....

You posted in another thread, knowledge of details of a review that could only be found in the ROS section of the review...

The last Provider that did that was banned from the community for 30 days.....

hence my comment.......

Thanks for asking....... I have been considering a vacation actually...... Just not sure where I want to go.... I wan to do a Hawaiin Island Cruise or Alaska..... The wife wants to visit family..... I'm trying to convince her that separate vacations would be cool..... She's not on board with the idea yet..... Originally Posted by Whispers
seperate vacations, with seperate travelling partners? I am sure you would have no problem finding a nice young attractive spinner to go with you on a cruise.
Whispers, are you threatening me in some way? WTF. I am not leaving, why the hell should I? ~Are YOU planning a vacation soon? Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
im not speaking for whispers but i interpreted the vacation comment as that maybe you are drumming up some drama for biz. and it is summer time........

i could def be wrong not the first time..... surely not a threat though
im not speaking for whispers but i interpreted the vacation comment as that maybe you are drumming up some drama for biz. and it is summer time........

i could def be wrong not the first time..... Originally Posted by sixxbach
yup

Whispers, I have no idea what you are referring to, honestly. I have read nary a single BCD review, nor do I give a damn. There may bee lotsa drama, but I don't even know the backstory you are referring to. Hence, my surprise that you would say perhaps I needed a "vacation". What the hell are you saying "I stepped into"? I kindly asked why all the freakin drama. I guess some of you boys LOVE it. that simple.

this statement from you..."You posted in another thread, knowledge of details of a review that could only be found in the ROS section of the review..." is 100% false and untrue--a LIE. I have no access to bcd and I don't bother to read reviews-rarely even my own..

And I do read your question as a thinly veiled threat. You go too far. Way too far, Whispers.

I've said my piece, no more for me.

i could def be wrong not the first time..... surely not a threat though Originally Posted by sixxbach
Are you fucking kidding me, guys? You think I am drumming up biz with drama? ~~You obviously do not know me. I hate drama and I am fed up with it.

My hobby is fine, and frankly I am amazed at how some people are like puppets who cannot think for themselves.

i could def be wrong not the first time..... surely not a threat though Originally Posted by sixxbach
I have no idea how you would think drama could help drum up business.

And as someone who's been around a while I can tell you that CrystalKitty is about as drama free as any provider here. Go ahead and call me a WK if you want, but I think there are one or two others around here that would agree with me.
Are you fucking kidding me, guys? You think I am drumming up biz with drama? ~~You obviously do not know me. I hate drama and I am fed up with it.

My hobby is fine, and frankly I am amazed at how some people are like puppets who cannot think for themselves. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
like i said i was not speaking for whispers. it was MY interpretation. you say its absurd.... my interpretation is absurd as your accusation of whispers going too far and threatening you.

i am no puppet. i think for myself. i have not been to any of whispers luncheons, etc. i dont always agree with everything he says but he is right on more often than not.

I have no idea how you would think drama could help drum up business.

And as someone who's been around a while I can tell you that CrystalKitty is about as drama free as any provider here. Go ahead and call me a WK if you want, but I think there are one or two others around here that would agree with me. Originally Posted by NipLover
well Nip this drama is now with whispers and I. some could see it as crystalkitty versus big bad whispers and sixx. which is not the case. CrystalKitty has been drama free, I agree. reading her posts today, not so much so. Maybe its just a bad day. Goodness knows I have those days myself
this statement from you..."You posted in another thread, knowledge of details of a review that could only be found in the ROS section of the review..." is 100% false and untrue--a LIE. I have no access to bcd and I don't bother to read reviews-rarely even my own... Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
You may want to re read posts you made recently...... I wasn't the only one to notice it or to comment on it.....

I've said my piece, no more for me. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Probably for the best darlin...... maybe you can get someone else to explain it to you......
It's about time for someone to come out and suggest kum ba ya.... Oh yeah don't do that or down41 will take you down a peg or 41.