Giving a second chance and then getting screwed over again

Lack of professionalism cuts both ways. It is just as inexcusable for a gentleman not to let a lady know we can't make an appointment as it is vice versa. An appointment isn't tentative by definition. If it's tentative, it's not an appointment. That's the same thing as a promise.

Even worse, it seems that this guy has a pathology if he's doung this to several people over the course of a few days. Just despicable.
Well Angie, it's his loss ultimately because many good ladies will politely decline his invitation.

Or maybe just a great big, why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself to this fucktard.
It is a bummer and sorry it happened, but on the bright side in a 100 years it won't matter worth a flea fart...Fuck'm!!
  • EZ.
  • 01-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Lack of professionalism cuts both ways. It is just as inexcusable for a gentleman not to let a lady know we can't make an appointment as it is vice versa. An appointment isn't tentative by definition. If it's tentative, it's not an appointment. That's the same thing as a promise.

Even worse, it seems that this guy has a pathology if he's doing this to several people over the course of a few days. Just despicable. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Amen
Just so you guys know the ROS, he texted me at 11pm last night telling me he totalled his car and totally denied trying to book with other providers.

Just thought I'd share that tidbit of info with you guys.

Scum.
This hobby really shows some people's true colors. Angie, you're a super sweet woman and an amazing provider. This idiot doesn't deserve your services babe!