What Did You Eat For Lunch?

Ate lunch at my desk at home. Two Oatmega bars (brownie fudge flavor). Seriously.

Yeah, I know. I'm a really fun guy! LOL
HEB had little bags of nine fresh oysters. I shucked them and slurped them down with my homemade cocktail sauce. YUM-Me
Oh and I just saw your ad..Happy Birthday LadyAnastasia! I love your avatar pic, I can't stop staring at that cute belly button of yours lol! You look very sexy. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I would like tto slurp oysters out of LadyA's belly button...LOL She is very YUMMY as well.
Ate lunch at my desk at home. Two Oatmega bars (brownie fudge flavor). Seriously.

Yeah, I know. I'm a really fun guy! LOL Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

Hey, we all go through times where we don't have the time, energy, or inclination to eat a proper meal so we just make do with what's available. Nothing wrong with that. No one is judging you, playa.
HEB had little bags of nine fresh oysters. I shucked them and slurped them down with my homemade cocktail sauce. YUM-Me Originally Posted by B Three
Wow! That sounds scrumptious! Reminds me of a Game of Thrones book I was reading recently where a courtesan at Braavos would insist that the john buy fresh oysters for both him & her before they went upstairs to the bedroom. This was to firm him up and get him ready. Not a bad idea I suppose if it works.
I am known for my amazing seafood towers...ijs

My ATF loves them.

#shuckedwithlove
I would like tto slurp oysters out of LadyA's belly button...LOL She is very YUMMY as well. Originally Posted by B Three
I agree, she is very yummy and that sounds very hot. Food and women are my two main hedonistic pursuits in life and doing what you mentioned would help me satisfy both at the same time!
Hey, we all go through times where we don't have the time, energy, or inclination to eat a proper meal so we just make do with what's available. Nothing wrong with that. No one is judging you, playa. Originally Posted by VeryClean

Hey, Very Clean! Glad to hear that no one is judging. For me, very often in any event, it's all about expediency and convenience. I'm often in a hurry.

Besides, calorie conservation during the day frees up the space to enjoy (often, anyway) a very nice dinner out without losing my svelte 6', 175 pound physique! For instance, I met up with a few friends at Nick and Sam's a couple of nights ago.

BTW, very often breakfast is an Orgain shake or one of the "keto" or "paleo" offerings from Julian Bakery. Not everyone's cup of tea, perhaps, but not bad options for those who want to keep the body fat percentage under control.
Hey, Very Clean! Glad to hear that no one is judging. For me, very often in any event, it's all about expediency and convenience. I'm often in a hurry.

Besides, calorie conservation during the day frees up the space to enjoy (often, anyway) a very nice dinner out without losing my svelte 6', 175 pound physique! For instance, I met up with a few friends at Nick and Sam's a couple of nights ago.

BTW, very often breakfast is an Orgain shake or one of the "keto" or "paleo" offerings from Julian Bakery. Not everyone's cup of tea, perhaps, but not bad options for those who want to keep the body fat percentage under control. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
That's smart and I often do the same too. I eat a very light lunch when I know I'm going to eat a heavy dinner that day. Congrats on maintaining such a fantastic physique, I know it's not easy to do. I've never heard of Orgain shakes or Julian Bakery but I'll check them both out, thank you for the suggestions.
Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet in Richardson, I piled salad stuff on my plate, topped it with gyro meat.
^^^ I do eat there sometimes and do the same. They have a couple different meat dishes that are delish.
Today: been slow-smoking (pecan and mesquite wood) a fairly large brisket since 7 am.

Knew it wouldn't be ready until friends come over in a few more hours (its 4 pm now) for cold beer, The Draft (nfl), and the Stars playoff game. Soooooo...I threw several Oma's Cheddar and Jalapeno Sausages on the smoker, as well, and bingo....they were ready in time for lunch.

Sliced up with some purple onion, grilled peppers, and Rudy's BBQ sauce, they were absolutely perfect on some toasted French bread. And a cold beer, natch! Cheers.
Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet in Richardson, I piled salad stuff on my plate, topped it with gyro meat. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Yes, I've been there several times. Great place for Middle Eastern Lebanese food. Several different types of salads as you mentioned. I like that they have multiple vegetarian options and that sodas and hot coffee are included in the buffet. Their baklavas are tasty too.

The past few times I've gone there, I've gone alone but I always end up in a conversation with some sweet old ladies or gents while picking up food at the buffet and we end up eating together and chatting away like old buddies. I like it because it's much more fun to eat with others than eat alone and I especially like talking to old people because they're so full of wisdom and life tips.
Today: been slow-smoking (pecan and mesquite wood) a fairly large brisket since 7 am.

Knew it wouldn't be ready until friends come over in a few more hours (its 4 pm now) for cold beer, The Draft (nfl), and the Stars playoff game. Soooooo...I threw several Oma's Cheddar and Jalapeno Sausages on the smoker, as well, and bingo....they were ready in time for lunch.

Sliced up with some purple onion, grilled peppers, and Rudy's BBQ sauce, they were absolutely perfect on some toasted French bread. And a cold beer, natch! Cheers. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Sounds like you ate a perfect lunch and have a perfect dinner scheduled this evening. Cheers.

Sliced up with some purple onion, grilled peppers, and Rudy's BBQ sauce, they were absolutely perfect on some toasted French bread. And a cold beer, natch! Cheers. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Holy smoke! I'm salivating and getting hungry just reading that.

Before long, I may succumb to temptation and decide to call one of the area's better restaurants and make a reservation for later tonight!