crude oil at lowest price since August

This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

out for your midnight posting stroll?
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your right on the money with another one of you almost 53k worthless posts...you're one sorry mofo you fucking phoney HoseHummer!! You're a classic "woke" nut.
Your next "woke" post...
out for your midnight posting stroll? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That poor "woke" fella can't stand to get his feeling hurt!! But he does have to keep his posts up...
out for your midnight posting stroll? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is he getting wanked enough?????
Comments ?

Want to give thanks to anyone ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
You really think a short term, minor manipulation of the market is something to be proud of? August? This is December, all of three months if you're lenient.

So, what was the price of crude a year ago?, two years ago?

I'll give you one answer; in April of 2020 the price was $18.99 a barrel. I didn't hear you say amen.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2021, 05:17 AM
Yeah right! So, you think none of Biden's energy policies, like cancelling the Keystone pipeline and halting new oil and gas leases on public lands and waterways along with directing his Interior Secretary to thoroughly review existing permits for fossil fuel development, are responsible for substantial energy price increases? Before this very recent price drop of about 20 cents a gallon on gas, gas prices on average were about $1.30 more a gallon than at this time last year. The cost of heating a home this winter is also projected to substantially increase this year. Yet according to you, Biden's energy policies are not to blame. What planet are you living on? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
We have already established in a prior thread that none of that of which you cry has any short term effect on present gas prices.

It is strictly a supply and demand revamp caused by shutting down the World economy. It is actually a good problem compared to the alternative.

Why don't you tell us why gas prices are the highest they have been in years...this will be interesting. You're another drive-by poster like most all the libtards on here. Originally Posted by bb1961
See above....AND

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/shale...c_src=yahooapp

Publicly listed oil producers have drastically changed their business model since Covid-19, slowing production growth and harvesting more cash flow to repay debt and hand back to shareholders through dividends and buybacks. While it’s early days, the new model appears to be working, with stocks apparently more resilient to the possibility of another pandemic-induced downturn.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2021, 05:23 AM
You really

I'll give you one answer; in April of 2020 the price was $18.99 a barrel. I didn't hear you say amen. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You want another world lockdown?

Jesus some of you folks intellectual honesty is either on vacation or nonexistent.

How about you compare airline travel on 9/11 2001 to 9/12 and blame Bush? How fucking much sense does that make?
You really think a short term, minor manipulation of the market is something to be proud of? August? This is December, all of three months if you're lenient.

So, what was the price of crude a year ago?, two years ago?

I'll give you one answer; in April of 2020 the price was $18.99 a barrel. I didn't hear you say amen. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Ignorance at its best. Zero demand drove the price of oil nearly negative and had it sitting on ships in the middle of the ocean. Maybe that contributed to your listed barrel price. I guess you can say Trump brought that about since he was President but of course that’d be untrue. But lying is not above you so go ahead with you utterly stupid comments.
I paid 3.55 for regular this morning. Let’s Go Brandon!
You sound like Trump is your God Originally Posted by WTF
I just call it as I see it. Let's see, a year ago, gas was about $1.90 here. Now it's $3. When Obama was in, I was paying close to $4. Trump is not a God. He's just a man who knew how to run this country. Unlike our current administration.
"Jesus some of you folks intellectual honesty is either on vacation or nonexistent."

Does that include the obvious? You Biden Lovers continuing to support your grossly bad decision on voting for Biden and not “Manning Up” and admitting he has been a disaster so far.
Now Brandon's calling it """ Powell ---- PERSISTENT inflation"""" AP DMN today
  • Tiny
  • 12-02-2021, 08:28 AM
Says a guy with almost 53k worthless posts, your childish behavior shines bright...because you have no cogent responses and can't support your libtard ideology you have to revert to childish behavior alas, 53k posts of nothing. Won't be long and you'll post... Originally Posted by bb1961
Your right on the money with another one of you almost 53k worthless posts...you're one sorry mofo you fucking phoney HoseHummer!! You're a classic "woke" nut.
Your next "woke" post... Originally Posted by bb1961
Here's the deal Yssup. If you post something short and pithy then you're "one sorry mother fucker." If you post something more substantive, like I have from time to time, then you're "one arrogant mother fucker." Its hard to know what bb1961's motivations are. Maybe he's some gal sitting behind a computer in Moscow or Beijing, getting paid to get Americans pissed off at each other.
"Jesus some of you folks intellectual honesty is either on vacation or nonexistent."

Does that include the obvious? You Biden Lovers continuing to support your grossly bad decision on voting for Biden and not “Manning Up” and admitting he has been a disaster so far. Originally Posted by tman1847
Good luck waiting for THAT to happen, mate.

Some o' the lads here don't even got the skill
to paint the shithouse roof...

### Salty
We have already established in a prior thread that none of that of which you cry has any short term effect on present gas prices.

It is strictly a supply and demand revamp caused by shutting down the World economy. It is actually a good problem compared to the alternative.

See above....AND

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/shale...c_src=yahooapp

Publicly listed oil producers have drastically changed their business model since Covid-19, slowing production growth and harvesting more cash flow to repay debt and hand back to shareholders through dividends and buybacks. While it’s early days, the new model appears to be working, with stocks apparently more resilient to the possibility of another pandemic-induced downturn. Originally Posted by WTF
I see you have your libtard talking points...