Oil prices sinking. Temporary ban on immigration. The winning never stops!

Why don't we imagine what the afore mentioned assholes would do? Hillary can't be bothered by terrorist attacks or woken up (kind of like Hitler on D Day). She is up to looting a country or the White House.
Obama would use his time to go raise money for the democrats or pilfer government funds like the bailout package in 2009.
Bernie, good communist that he is, would personally apologise for Americans believing the Wuhan virus came from some place other than China. He would then load pallets of money onto an aircraft carrier for delivery to China.
Biden...well Joe would only know what they told him and they hadn't told him yet...come on man! The Chinese are no competition to us. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What if the dog hadn’t stopped to shit, would he have caught the rabbit?
  • oeb11
  • 04-22-2020, 09:46 AM
9500- I hope U are not driving a motor vehicle - if under the influence.

Quote - This wouldn't have happened under . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Obama, Biden, Hillary or Bernie

damn correct - there would have been no rice to sell or eat.

See- maduro and Venezuela
Perhaps when 9500 gets his head Right - he will see the error of his posts.
  • Tiny
  • 04-22-2020, 12:20 PM
I suspect the world outside of ECCIE May view Trumps accomplishments more along the lines of 9500 rather than The three or four who want him on the side of a mountain.

Yous think Trump has ever seen a mountain?

At least we now know gnad has seen a mountain ... of rice! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Silly. Of course he's seen a mountain. Who can forget the epic confrontation between Ivana Trump and Marla Maples on the slopes at Aspen:

https://www.google.com/search?q=marl...D1r5ivCHdYszM:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4521203/tr...na-kids-video/

This is one of the reasons I voted for Gary Johnson. This shows poor judgement. Any poon hound worth his salt knows you don't bring your sugarbaby on a vacation with your wife and stash her in another hotel room. You bring a trusted provider.