winter tire rip off grr

Just replaced the tires on my truck. 65K+ miles on them. Websearch under any search engine for tires and compare prices. I went to Dunn here in Rochester and got a fair deal, but I also did comparison shopping and went for the best deal.
I just wanted to say thank you for all of the awesome information and help, I seriously learned a lot. An awesome sweetheart with a shop on here is going to get both of my vehicles in tomorrow morning and is custom ordering my suv tires right now since for some reason 285/22 for escalade esvs aren't carried at many places. Also turns out my hobby car has the wrong sized tires on it and they are weather checked so it will still be expensive but take $20 off each tire and it will be A LOT safer. For a free hour date he's giving me free labor and buy one undercoat get one free which saves me hundreds, it makes the drive to buffalo worth it with how much I'll be saving.
Thank you to everyone and safe travels, I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving, I'm VERY thankful for the help and knowledge!!!

staff edit: closed per OP's request