Review: Bella Donna and her "Little Brother"

Always trust your instincts. If that situation was weird for you then you did the right thing by leaving.
I used to be a regular of hers, and got to know her pretty well. She is a sweet woman. She prefers young guys in her personal life, though. That guy was more likely her BF. But, it could have been her son. Not everyone lists thier age accurately on here. But I understand you walking away.
Here is my take on this ...what goes before the appt time is not the client business at all or after the client leave his appt with the lady ......Here a little secret...all of us lady have people at all incall before the client appt time ...if lady is sharing a incall with orher lady to see client...we have there to keep each company....
This is pretty wrapped up for OP. Good advise per community.

- Have to go with the gut. Fun time is ruined if your guts in a knot anyway, so really no loss, if it is to make sure you are comfy and safe.

- As for Bella, I'm a fan, have seen her for a few years (missed this preggo time).
- Had a similar situation second time I saw her. A younger than me fella leaving as I was about to step out of the truck. My Archer Spy skills told me to wait a sec, let him clear out so we were not passing on the stairs and had a wonderful, drama free time with Bella.

People at an In Call
- I have seen many types at a spot that may or may not be part of the "Team" but I am never surprised. I look at it as they don't want anymore drama then I do so I'm going to have some fun. How the donation is split is not my concern.

It keeps running thru my head the late night commercials for Phone chat lines with the sexy girl, all alone, laying on her bed, in her Cocktail dress, waiting for me to call her to flirt the night away for ONLY $2.99/ min..
- There is always someone there. I could see kids and brothers and lovers and dogs all being hauled out prior to a meet.
- They are there for some safety but also cause it would be freaking boring.

My $.02

Be Safe, Have Fun!!!
For incalls with outside entrances, I like to walk up the back steps, just to see what I see - and it's often a B/F sitting on the steps. I've seen sons, B/F's, and other providers leaving as I've arrived. I've never yet been alarmed enough to leave, but I would if I felt unsafe.

That being said, I latch/chain/bolt the door behind me when I walk in, and I've been known to wash my hands (to see if there's someone in the bathroom).

Seeing only providers who have good reviews and good reputations goes a long ways towards feeling comfortable.
  • Vin82
  • 06-23-2016, 06:09 AM
I did the same thing with another provider on here, a tatted up homie with shades and a spurs cap, I met with her we were about to go into the room when her card didn't work properly, she called her friend and she said she was going to call.her friend for the key, and another dude popped up, with the key, I'm like wtf...well his key didn't work, he went to front desk, and I told her I'm out, not doing this, I believe and felt I was going to get rolled, i grew up in the hood, I knw when shit is going down, pussy isn't worth it, find another ,plenty out there, be safe
I would have done the same! WYOA!! Got to go with your gut. You did the right thing. We should all make note of any situation that just doesn't seem right. Thanks
For incalls with outside entrances, I like to walk up the back steps, just to see what I see - and it's often a B/F sitting on the steps. I've seen sons, B/F's, and other providers leaving as I've arrived. I've never yet been alarmed enough to leave, but I would if I felt unsafe.

That being said, I latch/chain/bolt the door behind me when I walk in, and I've been known to wash my hands (to see if there's someone in the bathroom).

Seeing only providers who have good reviews and good reputations goes a long ways towards feeling comfortable. Originally Posted by Mature210
Great precautions, Mature210.
imo, threads that have been dormant for months on end are best left undisturbed.

Especially by a member here since 2015.

Way better threads in which to make a first post.

Hmmmmm!
  • Mokoa
  • 01-30-2017, 10:06 PM
Yep, this one is way past the age limit.

Closed.