Fantasies that you have

I fantasize about the day Dear John writes a review of a current lady he's seen, not someone 20 years ago. Like some real up to date info. That would break the internet lol. As opposed to living vicariously through my many exploits. Also sucking on CendellM toes, my BFF.
I fantasize about the day Dear John writes a review of a current lady he's seen, not someone 20 years ago. Like some real up to date info. That would break the internet lol. As opposed to living vicariously through my many exploits. Also sucking on CendellM toes, my BFF. Originally Posted by Pitroom

Dorian Gray, you've already been busted, so why don't you end this mindless and sophomoric game you're playing and move on.

I fantasize about the day Dear John writes a review of a current lady he's seen, not someone 20 years ago. Like some real up to date info. That would break the internet lol. As opposed to living vicariously through my many exploits. Also sucking on CendellM toes, my BFF. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Please leave my name out of your arguments, Unless I directly put my 02 cents in