Pimp Alert - Pimp Alert - Pimp Alert ----- Chanelle Malone24

I've never met the guy. Idk even know who he is. And if they are that close that's good for them and the locations. But i know where i was located and i have nothing to prove to anybody. People have seen me since i been here. And nobody has written anything bad about me except a guy i never even saw. Get your facts right.
I'm not a native Austinite but Mopac and the Domain are about as close as the asshole to the pussy.

Carry on Originally Posted by scsholar
And why haven't anybody said anything bad about me until this guy started talking smack lmao because the are trolls. My name carries good postive nasty sloppy fun until somebody that I've actually seen comes forward to say one negative thing then there isntanything to say. All my reviews from Eccie to p411 To TOB Said Anything Negative. Know Your Facts Sir Before You Question if ImActually Real Or Not.
I'm not a native Austinite but Mopac and the Domain are about as close as the asshole to the pussy.

Carry on Originally Posted by scsholar
Now you carry on with your life and some business that is not focused on me 👍
I told you to be quiet so zip dem lips.
I told you to be quiet so dip hun. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
(Quoted before you edited)

Treetop,

I know of a great Chinese restaurant where we can get some dip hun.
(Quoted before you edited)

Treetop,

I know of a great Chinese restaurant where we can get some dip hun. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I think Treetop prefers the CreamOfSumYunGuy
And why haven't anybody said anything bad about me until this guy started talking smack lmao because the are trolls. My name carries good postive nasty sloppy fun until somebody that I've actually seen comes forward to say one negative thing then there isntanything to say. All my reviews from Eccie to p411 To TOB Said Anything Negative. Know Your Facts Sir Before You Question if ImActually Real Or Not. Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
Nothing about your skills desires my effort to place a phone call...

Nobody didn't say much until you bombarded co-ed with your threAD's. Frankly your personality is shit. Have a good day.
Nothing about your skills desires my effort to place a phone call...

Nobody didn't say much until you bombarded co-ed with your threAD's. Frankly your personality is shit. Have a good day. Originally Posted by scsholar
Well if you don't have any place of placing a phone call why you comment. Your personality your vibe your page is shit. You turtle neck ninja turtle freak. Goodbye have a nice day.
You turtle neck ninja turtle freak. Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
Now that's funny.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
My name carries good postive nasty sloppy fun Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
What exactly does this mean?

(I might just be a bit more basic in my sexual needs.)
Like chum in the water.
Like chum in the water. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You can say that again brother...
  • sydmo
  • 02-15-2018, 01:52 PM
Like chum in the water. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
yep when you fall for the bait, you become the bait
Not to be technical, but isn’t that Yoshi?