New Years Resolutions.

now thats not a bad idea
i hope to finish all my research this year on the book im writing.

i want to get it to the publisher on time for once.
where is this such site you call naughty bids? Originally Posted by JONBALLS

naughtybids.com

ebanned.net

I am not into panties but I found those auctions fascinating. I have not checked them out in years but the bidding could go nuts. Some ladies put their used, stincky panties on auction I have seen some go into the hundreds. Most go $20-$50.

I even know of one Dallas provider that used to sell vials of her old bath water online per like $5-10 a bottle. She made a killing.
  • GP
  • 12-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Just think what the providers that offer bbfs could be selling.
I would bottle my sqirt
gp u gotta suit up if u dont know the girl that well.
ur choice in the end.
gp, ill let you know when the book is published, im thinking youre gonna be in for a fun read, lol.
  • GP
  • 12-24-2012, 08:00 PM
gp u gotta suit up if u dont know the girl that well.
ur choice in the end.
gp, ill let you know when the book is published, im thinking youre gonna be in for a fun read, lol. Originally Posted by bjwstw
I am well aware, but I am also well aware of what really goes on in this "hobby".

Even if you "know the girl well" means nothing. You should STILL take precautions.

What book? You writing? Can I get an autographed copy?
GP ,

would getting more red and banned on the almost dead site count as a new year resolution.

errr rats ops That would be a "by the end of the year resolution", errr never mind

mmmm the 28th would be good ijs
  • GP
  • 12-25-2012, 05:30 AM
I will see what I can do to help you out OSD. I aim to please. I hope my TCB is good enough for you. LOL
Anyone care to share what's on the agenda for self improvement?
Here's a few of mine...
New Pics on My Showcase.
Invest for the future.
Work on the boat (new generator, install hot water heater, paint, polish, ect...).
Occasional trips to other NY areas.
The list is endless lol!
Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Install a new hot water heater? hot water doesn't need to be heated. I think you need a cold water heater, or maybe a hot water cooler.
I resolve to have the body of a 20-year-old!

I'm going to start by looking for one in a strip club!!!
I will see what I can do to help you out OSD. I aim to please. I hope my TCB is good enough for you. LOL Originally Posted by GP
heh, like other mods, your TCB skills are only good when its not wanted. Ask red

but hay, take your time
I am not into panties but I found those auctions fascinating. I have not checked them out in years but the bidding could go nuts. Some ladies put their used, stincky panties on auction I have seen some go into the hundreds. Most go $20-$50.

You gave me an idea for some e-commerce.

I’ll go to Volunteers of America and buy all the used panties I can find. Next stop – BJ’s Wholesale for bulk canned sardines. Then, I’ll rub the sardines on… Well, we know the rest. Who wants to start the bidding at $20?
but but but dummer, they wash them. you will be missing

other male cum
her cum
her peeeeeeeee
and the time of the month and other track marks

go for the scent, taint nothing without her scent. errrr taste at your own risk
  • GP
  • 12-25-2012, 10:40 AM
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. ewwwww