I'm not leaving, I'm just taking some time off.

Come on. You have maybe 20 other active threads where you can express your political viewpoints. Leave this one alone. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It's the political forum. Maybe he should have posted his vacation goodbyes in another forum.
Of course you would.

Otherwise you would not be maintaining your "victim image." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Victim? Son I do quite well ;-)
In fact, I'll be heading to Houston to catch the ship. I've been invited to attend a cruise to Central America and Southern Mexico for the next week. I know some of you, if you don't get a response in about 15 minutes, think you've won somekind of victory. They don't have good Internet connections at sea and what you get is pretty expensive.

So I'll have to console myself that EVA is still going to be writing bigoted things, FuckZup will still be stupid and I still won't be reading him, Timmie might make a good point but then fuck it up with a three or four stupid ones, and Big Tampon will be wondering if I'm getting something from one of his female family members.

I'll check back later today before I take my computer in for some work (might as well have it checked out and cleaned up) and I'll see you all next weekend. Sooner if I run across some derelict in Texas. I'll say high to.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't blame you for crawling off all your Benghazi theories have been debunked one more time by your own republicans. However keep your chin up this is only the seventh investigation there is one more pending.
Man goes on vacation, yet posts a "Bon voyage to me" thread, flinging more insults out at other posters.

Take your time, JDIdiot. You will not be missed. Try and survive in the recreational world without making a total dipshit of yourself.
Idiot goes on vacation, yet posts a "Bon voyage to the Idiot" thread, flinging more insults out at other posters.

Take your time, JDIdiot. You will not be missed. Try and survive in the recreational world without making a total dipshit of yourself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FIFY
I don't consider anyone on this board an enemy.

Have a great time and return safely.
Keep in touch with their WIFI system. So take your laptop. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Just so you know. I've connected the dots with you don't think I don't know about your behind the scenes discussions. (more coded language) ;-)
It's code for ....

"Zanzibar needs help."
In fact, I'll be heading to Houston to catch the ship. I've been invited to attend a cruise to Central America and Southern Mexico for the next week. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Watch out for the possible sewage backup....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-8496330.html
Victim? Son I do quite well ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yes, victim.

"Son"? I probably wear ties older than you.

Since you know me so well, you already know that.
I don't consider anyone on this board an enemy.

Have a great time and return safely. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lama, normally I would agree with you. But when you start a "going away" thread with shit slingin' in the initial post, you have to expect some shit will be thrown back at ya. JDIdiot just got what he was asking for.

As for him being an enemy, I don't consider him that. But I do consider him to be an Idiot!
Watch out for the possible sewage backup.... Originally Posted by JCM800
I would certainly bring that up if it were ......Little Zany .... "cruising"!
But I do consider him to be an Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
So does Jonathan Gruber! You have a co-conspirator.
So does Jonathan Gruber! You have a co-conspirator. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And I consider you to be the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan!
Just so you know. I've connected the dots with you don't think I don't know about your behind the scenes discussions. (more coded language) ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Of course you have.