The "hobbiest" in texas need to get a grip and realize something

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?One way to fix it is simply jump in the shower before you come. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
WOW, thanks. Us dumb asses never thought about any of this.
I guess only the larger markets deserve this tards attention.......it left out the small markets....I feel a good hijack coming on.
We should have never taught them to post....
Hey DJ, hop over the Austin incarnation of this thread and RTM her post where she admits to actively getting ROS information from reviews from hobbyists. That's bannable...just tell DH before you do, I'm sure he wants to have fun with this thread before this handle gets banned...
I'm just wanting a session.....I'll fuck the shit out of her (I hope it is a her)......and give her a dirty sanchez for good measure.
From the Austin thread, the Dallasites aren't responding to spam this evening...

because you can read most and some of us have made good friends with some of the hobbiest and they show us the hidden parts Originally Posted by speaking4providers
may i ask what is bbfs they don't provide that where i come from Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Like i said i am not going to argue with you! Read what was written.
I didn't come off "mean" or "nice".... and why is it that your the one most bothered by this statement sheeesh if it's not you why get sooooo bothered. IT IS ALL FACTS!!! GO READ THE REVIEWS WRITTEN AND
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED A DATE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW ROTTEN THE SOME OF THE RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Don't know about the rest of you, but now I kind of want to make the sweet love to her, but first we would have to lavish her with gifts.

Edit to add - sorry DH didn't see you wanted her first, could Father Wayward and his little black bag handle the foreplay?
  • JAD3
  • 12-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Is it me or do providers have a little thing called provider buzz? The same way we put alerts out you do to. You get our money for the service you provide. If you fail to Provide the service offered we will share the info so no one else falls victim. If you don't like the nature of the business get another job/career. I really don't think you speak for ALL Providers in Texas. More than likely you speak for a few friends of yours who should come out and say who you are. Who wants to give me a BBBJ? Probably the girl who said I passed her screening and wants my money and doesn't mind a salty sausage in her mouth. For the record I shower before and after I cum. A good Provider will lend a hand and more through the whole process without complaining.
Dallas blows...but we're not going to let Austin get the best of this are we? Let's do it for the glory of good ole' H-Town! Let's bring a Championship home!!
Still not banned, our little flower, but unwilling to play with mean old Houston cats, even after DH and I both offered to service her. Father Wayward will be freshly showered, plucked, shaved, perfumed and on his best behavior to uphold the fucktard honor of Htown.
I will shit at her incall......but, I draw the line at showering........to repeat a wiser hobbyist than I....."that seems a bit too much like work".

The hooktard(?) must not like our form of foreplay......and s/he has such a purty mouth.
Hey DJ, hop over the Austin incarnation of this thread and RTM her post where she admits to actively getting ROS information from reviews from hobbyists. That's bannable...just tell DH before you do, I'm sure he wants to have fun with this thread before this handle gets banned... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I just did the RTM thing on that post. She will probably get away with whatever she does. Remember she's teflon, shit just slides right off.

It's also obvious she is using multiple handles. How would a person who just registered today be 'in the know' like this person. Or be in the 'supposed' know.

I just guess that her lithium hasn't made it to Walgreens yet and she's doing without.
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?One way to fix it is simply jump in the shower before you come.

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Damn, who shit in your cheerios?
Nice to see that the drama lama still happily grazes at ECCIE.
Girl STFU, really you went this far, REALLY!!
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Are you that slow of a learner?