She SEEMED to like it!

• Sami
  • 08-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Don't you remember? I was in SA... Not Really!!! I deserved that

Sami: I did? I don't remember ever being in Dallas but if you said I hit it... did you /seem/ to like it? Originally Posted by PaganGuy
If you're asking for a general list, that might be bad for business ("Well, she likes ___; I'll find someone who likes ____.").

If you mean individually ("I really liked it when you...") that could be cool. Of course, "I really liked it when you gave me the envelope and when you left," would not be so cool.
If you're asking for a general list, that might be bad for business ("Well, she likes ___; I'll find someone who likes ____.").

If you mean individually ("I really liked it when you...") that could be cool. Of course, "I really liked it when you gave me the envelope and when you left," would not be so cool. Originally Posted by emptywallet
She seemed to like it when I left??? Thats funny! LOL
As a rule, take it easy on the clitoris. Often a provider will fake the O to transition to another position because they're done with your DATY attempt. Originally Posted by mwebber
My internet is too slow to load all the smilies, so I can't find the clapping one... but YAY!!!!!!!!

Of everything I COULD say about what *I* (personally, this is not all of us by any means), THAT is EXACTLY what I would have said!!!!!!!
When you spend too much time playing with the clit, it starts to hurt. A lot. So yeah, we fake it, make our legs tremble, moan, groan, etc, so we can move on. The clitoris has more than 20,000 nerve endings in it and is the MOST SENSITIVE part of the female anatomy. It is several times more sensitive than the head of your dick right after you let loose a load. Remember the last time a woman licked/sucked/played with your head right after your special moment? Remember how tender it was? THAT is how it feels after just a little while of direct stimulation on the clit... times 10. The real "spot" is just ABOVE the clit, on the tiny vein that runs down to it. We (ok, I) can handle a lot more pressure, stimulation, and whatever else you'd like to do, in that spot a LOT longer than directly on the clit.

So, to answer the OP's question... play with us gently. If we like it rougher, we will tell you. I promise. 'Cause in all reality, when the guy knows how to do it and we're having a good time and get into the moment... we DO want to have an orgasm. So, we're perfectly capable of telling you in the heat of the moment what we want. Just play it by ear.
My internet is too slow to load all the smilies, so I can't find the clapping one... but YAY!!!!!!!!

Of everything I COULD say about what *I* (personally, this is not all of us by any means), THAT is EXACTLY what I would have said!!!!!!!
When you spend too much time playing with the clit, it starts to hurt. A lot. So yeah, we fake it, make our legs tremble, moan, groan, etc, so we can move on. The clitoris has more than 20,000 nerve endings in it and is the MOST SENSITIVE part of the female anatomy. It is several times more sensitive than the head of your dick right after you let loose a load. Remember the last time a woman licked/sucked/played with your head right after your special moment? Remember how tender it was? THAT is how it feels after just a little while of direct stimulation on the clit... times 10. The real "spot" is just ABOVE the clit, on the tiny vein that runs down to it. We (ok, I) can handle a lot more pressure, stimulation, and whatever else you'd like to do, in that spot a LOT longer than directly on the clit.

So, to answer the OP's question... play with us gently. If we like it rougher, we will tell you. I promise. 'Cause in all reality, when the guy knows how to do it and we're having a good time and get into the moment... we DO want to have an orgasm. So, we're perfectly capable of telling you in the heat of the moment what we want. Just play it by ear. Originally Posted by MissTThick
YES!
The "O"s....they are not real?

Tell Setty it aint so!

Setty (SouthSide)

If someone isn't quite getting it right, I'll switch to something that does it for me.
I'm not so innocent and shy that I can't play with myself during a bj or doggy.
I'll get it one way or another ;-) Originally Posted by lilred_robin

Same thing here. I give it my all to reach an "O" everytime!
Same thing here. I give it my all to reach an "O" everytime! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
And I fell terrible if that does not happen!
Dear ladies,

There are five words that turn up over & over again in reviewer's ROS's, that always make me chuckle:

"She seemed to like it!"

It's usually said in reference to various DATY techniques, but it's also used about this position or that position, a slap on your ass, tongue in a kiss, etc., etc., etc.

Even veteran hobbyists who see themselves as the end-all of female satisfaction are reduced to those five words when all is said and done.

"She seemed to like it."

"She seemed to like it a lot!"
"She seemed to enjoy it."
"It seemed to really turn her on."

First of all let me express my appreciation for SEEMING TO LIKE all our earnest, best-intentioned fumblings-around.

Now would you care to tell us what things we do that you REALLY (not just seem to) like, and what things you'd be pleased for us to kindly remove from our repertoire forever? Originally Posted by Sorghum
Better than "She took it like a champ"
"She was begging for more"
"She sucked me like a vaccum"
Or my perennial favorites

"She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose at 50 yards"
"She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch"

"She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Wow. I would feel totally disrespected LOL!
She seemed to like my Ben Franklins so much she O'd.
I usually get off during my appointments. Most of the men I see are actually eager to please and learn. I only see 1-2 a day though so that gives my libido time to rejuvenate.

I think the one I most dislike is digits though. Just doesn't seem to do a lot for me.
There's no way I can fake my 0000000's you know if you are doing it right cause I will wet everything!!! IF Maddy don't squirt- then you don't know how to work!

"She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Lets not forget a couple of my favorites:

She can syphin gas out of a chevy truck under water!
She can suck if her nick name is "Dick Hickey"