Is being a long time member on EECIE good enough for a reference

They are interesting for sure..Opinions will always differ from one perspective to an other.Yes a long term member on a board that has reviews can be LE..I am aware of some on other boards.
No system are bullet proof..I understand guys for their privacy..I understand that they may find annoying that the reference they gave turn to them to pressure them for an app(seriously she is desperate and it is completly inapropriate).
Like others said p411 and date-check,rs2k are good system to avoid that.
Also i do understand some members refusing to provide me the info i require..I respect their positions but i think that they are able to search us very well and any establish ladies could have a lot to loose by divulging informations.
You guys all need to "hobby" in Canada lol
Vj
Being a long term member on a SHMB does not make anyone a safe hobbyist. Being a member on a SHMB for two years is not what I consider a "long time member." The ladies screen for a reason, their safety. Worrying about LE is minor, LE is not going to hurt a lady.

If one does not like, or appreciate, a lady's screening then move on. There are plenty of ladies out there and maybe one will not have as stringent screening. I have never questioned a lady's screening method. If I see from her website, or showcase, that I will not meet a lady's requirements then I just move on. No harm, No foul.
Just spend the $80+ and get P411....simple and effective
  • Old-T
  • 05-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Ladies have the right the use whatever screening method they feel comfortable with. Membership here does not of itself give you any privileges.

Guys have the right to provide or refuse to provide any screening requested. Originally Posted by tigercat
Amen!

Even with screening the ladies take better than 50% of the risks and I would never begrudge a lady her screening methods--though it may make me not see her (and it has). That is no different than a restaurant with a dress code--it's my choice whether the mel is worth dressing up.

With the number of reviews the OP has, P411 or D-C, etc., should be an easy option. I'd suggest you just sign up an most your issues will probably disappear.
It depends. Some ladies will accept just being a member here. I know it worked for me when I was just coming on board here. It is all about the communication. I know with the one lady I saw, we had an on-going e-mail/PM conversation about a month before our date. Other ladies are more stringent in terms of screening information. I'm not going to tell a gal how to screen, but I will never give a provider information that I find too personal.
References? We don't need no stinking references!
Being a long term member on a SHMB does not make anyone a safe hobbyist. Being a member on a SHMB for two years is not what I consider a "long time member." The ladies screen for a reason, their safety. Worrying about LE is minor, LE is not going to hurt a lady.

If one does not like, or appreciate, a lady's screening then move on. There are plenty of ladies out there and maybe one will not have as stringent screening. I have never questioned a lady's screening method. If I see from her website, or showcase, that I will not meet a lady's requirements then I just move on. No harm, No foul. Originally Posted by pyramider

I think I just fell in penis love with you.
lol just seen a girl during screening call she asked if i had proof of employment.pay check id card etc i did not have any of that with me.She is an eccie verified provider so i logged on and sent her a PM from the parking lot