Review: Lil Devyn Rocked my world

• Logan
  • 07-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah I was there and I did not see any whatsoever. Could be lipstick smear or smudge too maybe. Originally Posted by daltxm4f
Slap, look at Devyn’s other recently posted pics. They are probably closer up and you can see she doesn’t have anything on her lipz.

whats the status on this one logan. those of us in funky town are dying with anticipation. Originally Posted by icekangz817
I hate to give her up. There are a lot of free dick riderz that never post reviewz or share intel. Really though, I’m still training this young brunette. She has been refusing to swallow and I’m not done with her until she swallowz a couple of loadz. I told her that I was going to see her today and she kept asking when. I told her that I wanted her to swallow this time and she quoted me 80. I told her that I wasn’t so interested today, so she comes down to 75. ha ha. I told her that still wasn’t good enough and to text me back with a serious offer. I like playing games with her. Right now, she’s available when I want to see her – no waiting around. Lil Devyn used to be the same way – could see her anytime and I wouldn’t have to wait my turn. I’d likely have to wait my turn with this brunette and she has a better body than Devyn and is only 20 yo. As soon as she swallowz to my satisfaction, I’ll post her digits and help her get off the streetz for good.
Logan,
I dont say alot,but i really do enjoy ur escapades and load dropping sweeties that u seem to find..lol
Too Bad Devyn is so snowed under,with like 4k other load droppers waiting for thier turn..
When a cute girl is found ..that will swallow..Stripper slides..and does'nt really say NO...
99.9% all men..r hitting that phone number on speed dial..
Just hope i can get to Dallas before she burns out ..lol

Rocker
I can hardly believe the 2 sets of pics are the same girl...can you say EXTREME MAKEOVER!
Well thanks FriscoKid. I am not even a photographer and just used camera on my phone.