F-you AT&T!

Just wait until you are going through a divorce and your ex works for AT&T...and wanted all the accounts in her name...been going on for four months now.

Just got internet back.

Happy for your not-so-unhappy endng.
Wow I find this absolutely hilarious being called racist. You guys know nothing about me. So when a comedian cracked so I joke about black people I guess that's being racist? So when people say that black people can't swim or afraid of dogs that's being racist? I call it realistic. If you can't handle that then please do not comment on this thread I will point out the facts as they are. And if you feel the need to send me a PM about how races I am please don't put it right here.
Wow I find this absolutely hilarious being called racist. You guys know nothing about me. So when a comedian cracked so I joke about black people I guess that's being racist? So when people say that black people can't swim or afraid of dogs that's being racist? I call it realistic. If you can't handle that then please do not comment on this thread I will point out the facts as they are. And if you feel the need to send me a PM about how races I am please don't put it right here. Originally Posted by Spurman19
How does this has to do anything with what a comedian cracking jokes? You out of nowhere happen to mention: "I am not trying to be racist- but the dipshit was Black... The fact that he was Black had nothing to do with what happened- point blank! You may find it hilarious, but others may find it absolutely sad and pathetic that you would play the race card as if the agent being black had something to do with his decision to leave your gate open= again if the agent was white- would you have said.."I am not trying to put my race down, but the dipshit was white...." Hell no- you wouldn't have made that comment- you got your refund back- hopefully this tread will die!!!
So two people call me racist. I really don't care what you think. You said my story was untrue. I don't care what you think. I'm racist. So go ahead and contact the Reverend Al Sharpton So I can expect a phone call from him also
Wow I find this absolutely hilarious being called racist. You guys know nothing about me. So when a comedian cracked so I joke about black people I guess that's being racist? So when people say that black people can't swim or afraid of dogs that's being racist? I call it realistic. If you can't handle that then please do not comment on this thread I will point out the facts as they are. And if you feel the need to send me a PM about how races I am please don't put it right here. Originally Posted by Spurman19
lol... what fact did you point out exactly again? In the middle of this all, unexpectedly, you said: "And not to be racist yes the dip shit was black..." So what again, exactly, does this persons race have to do with how you were screwed over? I even asked, if you're not being racist why are you mentioning race, and you haven't answered it. Instead, you make some comparison that isn't even applicable. Also, where was the 'joke' here?
Good you got it settled, but as FunInDFW mentioned would it made you feel better if the agent was white or Asian? Why the hell would you mention that he was Black- a lot of racial undertone with that comment dude. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

It was probably a stab at you since you were being a little prickish to this man's situation.
It was probably a stab at you since you were being a little prickish to this man's situation. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
How could it be a stab at me- spurman doesn't know me from Adam's house cat- no one in this thread even mentioned race until spurman made the statement- and I just love how he states-"not trying to be racist".... You know it's kind of like someone says I am ot trying to be homophobic, but the guy was a queer. He tries to save face and compare it to comedians making fun of races-WTF??
...I find it very difficult that an ATT agent would go to the gentleman's house and open up his gate without consent- it makes no sense and the OP is clearly leaving out some information. The OP had to have given ATT permission to enter the yard- does anyone think an ATT agent can just show up at anyone's home and enter their backyard without consent/permission?[/COLOR] Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
They do it every single day. They say the location of their pedestal gives them the right to enter the property. I suspect if they encountered a lock on the gate, they would also cut it off.
How could it be a stab at me- spurman doesn't know me from Adam's house cat- no one in this thread even mentioned race until spurman made the statement- and I just love how he states-"not trying to be racist".... You know it's kind of like someone says I am ot trying to be homophobic, but the guy was a queer. He tries to save face and compare it to comedians making fun of races-WTF?? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I agree that it made no sense for him to just plop that in there. I will go on the record as being a little homophobic. Girly dudes just aren't my thing. I also am against pussy no self respecting WK's. I'm not sure what that would be. whiteknightaphobic.
I agree that it made no sense for him to just plop that in there. I will go on the record as being a little homophobic. Girly dudes just aren't my thing. I also am against pussy no self respecting WK's. I'm not sure what that would be. whiteknightaphobic. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Yeah true- but regardless of the circumstance I am glad AT& T did the right thing and took care of their customer.
did you get your dogs baby? call me
You might want to consider another smaller fenced in area specifically for your dogs while you are away. That would avoid this happening again.
You might want to consider another smaller fenced in area specifically for your dogs while you are away. That would avoid this happening again. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Fenception?
IANAL, but I would guess that the cable runs down an easement and there is probably a law or ordinance that gives them permission to access it. If it's inside your fence they probably can do what they need to do to gain access.

As for the person who mentioned small claims court, I've tried that in the past. Easy to win because the other party usually doesn't show up. Very difficult to collect because there's almost no mechanism to enforce a judgment. Fortunately, it seems it didn't come to that for the OP.
$300! Damn!