Who is the best Dallas provider at edging?

I will raise my hand on this one.. Love it!
I can vouch for Melannie...great edging skills!! Sexy Victoria is a good young provider who fills this role
I have tried and tried to get a provider in Upstate NY (Albany area) to do this. I had a "friend" I used to see who was excellent, but she got religion and now tells me to read the Bible if I contact her. Most local providers don't even know what I am asking for. So far, no one wants to take the time. It's get off and get out for most.
Melanie

I've tried to see you a few times but we haven't managed to find a tme that works for both us. Hopefully one day in the not too distant future.
Mistress Tracy and BBBJ Princess
BBBJ Princess... Searching turned up a bazillion results but no provider specifically with that name. It sounds familiar but, you know, it could describe a fair number of ladies!
maybe he's thinking of Italiana Princess of FW?? (who is one of the best oral delites practioners/providers/specialiasts i've ever met)
Big distinction between a woman that enjoys it and a woman that has the skillset to do it.
Well... Just came across this thread.

My Favorite Edging provider in Dallas has been Smurfydoesdallas. She mixed it in with amazing prostate play. She loves bringing you to the edge and back... You will not be disappointed.

Looks like I have another menu item for my next visit with Ms. Melannie_Star!!!
I know Elisabeth Whispers can keep you at the edge as long as you can stand it. Originally Posted by The Slut
i will hole hardily agree.