Encounter: The eager Indian.

Don't get me wrong, her eye and surrounding facial features could/will definitely be a turn-off for some. Other posters described it accurately. She is fully aware of it too, but it doesn't seem to stop her. Had i been surprised by it, might have walked, but I knew what to expect thanks to the reviewers on here, and as it turned out, it just doesn't bother me personally at all. Originally Posted by Orionnyx

Exactly. She is still very eager to please and loves cock......
I also understand trying to be compassionate for a down and out hooker who probably isn't getting a lot of visits. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Something tells me this hooker is getting alot more visits than what we may assume...
That is so fucked up. If not favorite phrases, it should go on Plastic Man’s signature archive. Originally Posted by Maximum4
The hallowed halls of Plasticman are reserved for only the best of the best!
I am simply an observer of irony and humor.
hahaha...thanks for setting the bar - planning on seeing her soon and now I have this to deal with...hahaha...too funny....thanks for that visual!!! Originally Posted by mmoore
You're welcome......
When you book, tell her when you're on your way so she can keep an eye out for you!
You're welcome......
When you book, tell her when you're on your way so she can keep an eye out for you! Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
hahahaha...you're killing me...how the hell do I stop laughing now when I see her...I spy with my little eye....