Another simple question: Will the DOJ prosecute Zimmerman?

Yes, I should have placed an apostrophe s at the end of deceased in my post but I am sure you understood the intent.
It is tough for a blind man to proof his work.

The fact still remains that Trayvon Martin is the only one that committed a crime that night.
Zimmerman's counsel should think about filing suit against the estate of Trayvon.

Based on what I heard coming from the mouth of his girlfriend, Idiocracy is here.
Yes, I should have placed an apostrophe s at the end of deceased in my post but I am sure you understood the intent.

The fact still remains that Trayvon Martin is the only one that committed a crime that night.
Zimmerman's counsel should think about filing suit against the estate of Trayvon.

Based on what I heard coming from the mouth of his girlfriend, Idiocracy is here. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Agitating race baiters and lib-retards are already inflaming the masses by claiming Zimmerman has filed a civil suit against the Martins. Saw the post on FaceBook:

http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...-juvenile-son/

That the claim is a bald face lie doesn't impede or squelch the ignorance and the misplaced outrage of the inflamed "true believers" who hang on the lies of the lib-retard MSM.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/zimmerman.asp
Good advice take it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I take it all the time. And give it. Without pointing a weapon at anyone.

But I believe in both the 1st and 5th amendment. Do you?
No follow up except Holder is looking into stand your ground laws now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...rtionate-rate/
Never happen. They'll pander to the black activists (Holder already started that process) but there is simply no admissible evidence that Zimmerman targeted Martin because of his race. Or, at least not the sort of evidence that allows you to get a hate crime conviction.

The prosecutors in Florida already made fools of themselves by overreaching and over-charging Zimmerman due to political pressure. Holder and the DOJ are a lot of things but stupid and in need of further embarrassment isn't one of them.

There will be no federal charges. The investigation will continue for a good long while and in 8 or 10 months there will be a quiet press release/announcement on a late Friday afternoon stating that no charges will be filed.

Which is as it should be. Originally Posted by timpage
well mark it down timmy, i'll agree on that .. even if you were on the wrong side of it to start with

The ONLY crime committed in this case was by the deceased, Trayvon Martin.
Had George Zimmerman not defend himself, Trayvon would have been the one charged with a criminal offense.
The DOJ should have more than enough evidence to know there is no offense by Zimmerman.
The only reason to continue is to placate their supporters and insure they will remain on the lefty plantation.
According to the deceased "girlfriend", she told him Zimmerman was probably a homosexual rapist and he should run. So Trayvon decided to bust a queer.

This whole thing should have never made it past page 3 of the second section of the local paper. This has been orchestrated from the start. I smell the Obama administratio0n all over this. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
check

The Democratic Race Baiting Handbook exposed by a Democrat. Just shameful and cynical. Originally Posted by gnadfly
LMFAO oh irony of it yeah? if you live long enough as they say ...
The real question is "SHOULD the DOJ indict Zimmerman". The first question is trying to guess what someone will do while this question is about right, wrong, and jurisprudence.

Based on what I heard coming from the mouth of his girlfriend, Idiocracy is here. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yeah, there's a good idea. A civil case, with a preponderance of the evidence standard of proof and with negligence being the claim. Oh....wait....that's the Martin families claims against Zimmerman. And Zimmerman actually has to undergo a cross-examination and get his ass torn up.

This is one of the dumber suggestions in a long long line of dumb suggestions.
The real question is "SHOULD the DOJ indict Zimmerman". The first question is trying to guess what someone will do while this question is about right, wrong, and jurisprudence. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Start your own thread Gomer.
well mark it down timmy, i'll agree on that .. even if you were on the wrong side of it to start with

check

LMFAO oh irony of it yeah? if you live long enough as they say ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Aren't you the one who posted up that President Obama was a n####r? Mark down shit, you racist prick. Believe me, you and I agree on nothing.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...rtionate-rate/ Originally Posted by zerodahero
He is an irritating little dweeb.
Last chance for IB Hankering's blow and go special it goes off at midnight he is wanting at least 50 guys to show.
Aren't you the one who posted up that President Obama was a n####r? Mark down shit, you racist prick. Believe me, you and I agree on nothing. Originally Posted by timpage
yeah i did. and your problem with that is exactly what, ToiletPaper?

unlike the hookers on this board, fucking you is free, timmy
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...rtionate-rate/ Originally Posted by zerodahero

Didn't seem to work for Marassa Alexander she is doing 20 for firing a shot at her abusive husband and pled "stand your ground"
Didn't seem to work for Marassa Alexander she is doing 20 for firing a shot at her abusive husband and pled "stand your ground" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You and your lib-retard friends are an ignorant lot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Marassa Alexander had a verbal altercation with her husband. She left the house -- in effect retreated from the altercation; thus, taking herself out of harms way. She then retrieved her pistol from the garage and returned to the house where she fired "warning shots" through a wall into a room where there were two chidlren. Since she left, armed herself and then returned to the scene, she couldn't legally claim "stand your ground". BTW, your ignorant remark had nothing to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You and your lib-retard friends are an ignorant lot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Marassa Alexander had a verbal altercation with her husband. She left the house -- in effect retreated from the altercation; thus, taking herself out of harms way. She then retrieved her pistol from the garage and returned to the house where she fired "warning shots" through a wall into a room where there were two chidlren. Since she left, armed herself and then returned to the scene, she couldn't legally claim "stand your ground". BTW, your ignorant remark had nothing to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Kinda like getting out of the truck eh ass up IB . good to see you are still able to move around after your $25 special. Make enough to hire a tranny and post a review?