Cyberstalking in threads

I no longer view myself as a victim. I view myself as a very strong woman. I'm also so fucking happy not to know about even half the shit that's out there about me!Ignorance can be true bliss sometimes! I know it's out there from what people have told me. Lol, Fuck that shit of ever wanting to know!
Thanks for looking out for me. I do seem to draw certain individuals to every thread I start or post I make and have raised the stalking argument a few times. That might not be what you mean but if you bother to look you will find it an accurate statement. Originally Posted by Whispers
From my point of view, you may be a cyberstalker. Maybe you are one of the cyberstalked, but it doesn't come off that way.

If I might ask, what specific information do you or others have against Sue?

Do you care to post it openly, or will you continue to keep that information private? Have you reported to the mods? What was the result if so?

It seems to me that you are using hearsay and innuendo to misrepresent her menu. If that's all you have, you may want to reconsider. If not, then the burden of proof is on the accuser.
From my point of view, you may be a cyberstalker.

If posting a counter opinion to those I disagree with on subjects I regularly post on meets your point of view then you are only willing to look at things with a very narrow vision.

I have a little posting history to look at..... A case could be made that I "cyberstalk" certain subject matter but I post contrary opinions on that subject matter no matter who the OP is. Not because of who the OP is.

Maybe you are one of the cyberstalked, but it doesn't come off that way.

Definitely an unwillingness on your part to do a little research. there are a few here and have been many in the past that post almost exclusively in threads I start or participate in. Extremely high percentages of their posts involve me.... Nothing has ever been done about it. It is not at all hard to find examples of it.

If I might ask, what specific information do you or others have against Sue?

Do you care to post it openly, or will you continue to keep that information private?

I post in the open. If it is posted by me I believe it to be accurate and the source to be credible if it does not originate with me.

Have you reported to the mods?

Why would anyone report something to the Mods in relation to the activities of a prostitute? They do not police their actions.

What was the result if so?

It seems to me that you are using hearsay and innuendo to misrepresent her menu. If that's all you have, you may want to reconsider. If not, then the burden of proof is on the accuser. Originally Posted by Dev Null

There has never been a "burden of proof" required on this site in any forums. Parties have their say and others make decisions based on the credibility of those that post/share the information.

If we get to that point we will start to see every thread regarding every prostitute getting caught or retiring or having a rep problem disappear as it is not typically possible to prove or disprove what occurs between 2 people behind closed doors.

But you seem to be avoiding the key point:

What actual proof do you have about your allegations against Sue?

You can spin it any way you want, but where's the beef?
She can post in another realm if she wants to just talk about her kinks. If you do a quick search you will see she has started up at least a dozen of so threads about the same subject. It gets old after a while. And proves she's only doing it for another avenue to advertise.

Her last thread in AR ended with her soliciting guys to come see her, which shows she is just advertising. They have 2 sections for that already.

If you want to partake in being her bottom (which she advertises) then go for it.
She can post in another realm if she wants to just talk about her kinks. If you do a quick search you will see she has started up at least a dozen of so threads about the same subject. It gets old after a while. And proves she's only doing it for another avenue to advertise.

Her last thread in AR ended with her soliciting guys to come see her, which shows she is just advertising. They have 2 sections for that already.

If you want to partake in being her bottom (which she advertises) then go for it. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Don't give a rat's ass. My question is about cyberstalking. Why do people think it's okay to misinform other members with nothing more than hearsay and innuendo?

And if it's more than that, tell us maybe?

But it's more likely just a way to punish someone for being different. If that's the case, just tell us that you don't like different.

Maybe other people want to hear about her kinks. If they don't, or you don't, just RTM about excessive posts. You don't have to make up a lot of crap to discredit her.
Ive made up nothing about her, check your facts.
I didn't say that you did. Check your facts.
You don't have to make up a lot of crap to discredit her. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Ok, I just did.
Generic you.

Jesus, do we have to take everything personally?
Generic you.

Jesus, do we have to take everything personally? Originally Posted by Dev Null

You quoted me, so it was directed to me. What am I missing?
[QUOTE=Dev Null;1060819803]Generic you.

Jesus, do we have to take everything personally?[/QUOTE]

Exactly !! Now you're getting it !!
You quoted me, so it was directed to me. What am I missing? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Well I meant people in general, I wasn't directing it at you when I wrote it.

But I don't have time to review everything you've ever written right now, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You've certainly supported other things that people have written based on hearsay and innuendo, like bumping old threads.

So maybe don't pretend to be so innocent.
Well I meant people in general, I wasn't directing it at you when I wrote it.

But I don't have time to review everything you've ever written right now, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You've certainly supported other things that people have written based on hearsay and innuendo, like bumping old threads.

So maybe don't pretend to be so innocent. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Is this not an attack under the rules? I myself and others find this post and his others to be rude insulting and borderline cyberstalking!
I'm gonna leave you with this. I bumped a thread from a year ago just out of curiosity. If you read the thread I stuck up for sue when someone wrote something medical related. And in that thread she thanked whispers for the uptick in business she received from it being made.

Now she has a problem with it when at the time she didn't. There are several more out there similar to that one, but I won't be bumping anymore, the curious will have to search on their own.