Black Panther leader raises money for slain Sheriff's Deputy

well why don't you tell us about how they know the different between a good cop and a badcop woomby you and weendowed seem to have it all figured out, I guess if anyone disagrees with you or wewe they are racist Originally Posted by gary5912
A "good cop" for woomby is one that lets him keep up his "community outreach" at the 'holes. A bad one is one that stops his work there at the holes and takes him to jail for violating community ordinances on being a pervert. The bad one will stop him as woomby staggers away from his shift at the holes after an intense round of him getting his fudge packed and is seen to be wobbling down the street wearing his rainbow colored feather boa on his way back to his Momma / SEEster's basement. Maybe his Momma / SEEster's neighbors ratted him out !
I'm wondering how our resident racists will explain this.../ Originally Posted by WombRaider
How about this: Even Black Panthers know the value of a good publicity stunt.?
Good post WR and let's say if Faux news gives it any coverage. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Hey WeeEndowed1.911", where's that document from your lawyer getting JCM banned? Maybe Quanell X will help you out, you lying, phony piece of shit!
Hey WeeEndowed1.911", where's that document from your lawyer getting JCM banned? Maybe Quanell X will help you out, you lying, phony piece of shit! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Aren't you trying to find out who his pastor is?
Whatever he does is only to serve his self interest.
Just another paid mouth piece.
Just like not all cops are bad, not all blacks people are bad. . . those that live in a zero/sum world are not thinking anymore.
Or our resident RWWipers!
Aren't you trying to find out who his pastor is? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't give a rip-roaring rat's ass who his pastor is, if he has one, which I doubt. Nor do I care who he is. He needs mental help.
I don't give a rip-roaring rat's ass who his pastor is, if he has one, which I doubt. Nor do I care who he is. He needs mental help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
A bib might be a good first step. An "adult" sized one that covers the WHOLE front ! Then a muzzle.
Just like not all cops are bad, not all blacks people are bad. . . those that live in a zero/sum world are not thinking anymore. Originally Posted by southtown4488

I don't think I've seen anyone say that....except for you!
Here's the truth 0zombies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsLIeb7pujk Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That confrontation never should have taken place. Neither deserves any credit, especially Quanell X, for he was tormenting the cop about his daughter being attracted to black men.
It's so called black leaders like this that are the cause of race relations. The black panthers are nothing but trouble makers anyway. They do nothing constructive for the black community.

Jim
White Devils.
White Devils. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Mierda !