Tomrrow morning you wake up as the opposite sex!

I would quit my job as a female impersonator.
I would quit my job as a female impersonator. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

LOL-- now that is funny and I don't care who you are

As for the question at hand, it all depends. Am I a hot chick or a frumpy chick? If hot, I become a gold digger looking for a rich sugar daddy. If I'm frumpy, pinch myself and wake up from the nightmare
Jack off obviously! Lol I would be feeling all over my sexy man self. I hope I have nice balls omg.
Rub one out. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I agree with Katrina!
Get verified as a provider on eccie and start fucking every day....making money instead of spending it. Guaranteed no drama!! Lol Originally Posted by angusranch
+1 and play with my tits. hopefully they are big enough I can suck them....oh suck them long
Call in sick for an erm... personal health day.
Call my harem and tell em I wanna fuck
Call my ATF and ask to explore her bi side. Offer to do doubles with her. Try out that new toy... (Gee, I hope I will look good enough to meet her standards -- she doesn't sleep with just any woman!)
Tease fucktards mercilessly.
Call my harem and tell em I wanna fuck Originally Posted by YummyMarie
If I woke up as a dude, I think the first thing I would do is paint my name on the bathroom wall, unless its winter and I can paint my name in the snow

Next thing I'd do is probably wonder what was the big deal about peeing standing up
Answer the "who's got the biggest clit" ISO.........(i hope)
Call Yummy Marie and Paulina Payne for the best FFF ever!!!! Starting with them taking me shopping. . . . . .

Buy a Hitachi Magic Wand and see how many times I can come.

Order a Sybian.
Call Yummy Marie and Paulina Payne for the best FFF ever!!!! Starting with them taking me shopping. . . . . .

Buy a Hitachi Magic Wand and see how many times I can come.

Order a Sybian. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
yes! that's the spirit...let's see if we can hit that g-spot and make you squirt !
  • savak
  • 05-14-2013, 07:05 PM
shove all kinds of weird stuff in the honey pot to see what it feels like.