Serenitybanks ghosted me after deposit paid

I've only ever pre-paid once, and she was an out-of-towner on a tour, whom by all accounts seemed pretty damn professional, so I felt pretty safe about the gamble. It was a good investment. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
So because she was on tour she seemed "pretty damn professional"? So you gave a deposit?
You'll lose that deposit one day!

Pussy is not a rare commodity!
OP, you have a terrific outlook! Don't know who you are.....but you appear to be a fantastic dude! More power to you and hobby on brother! Originally Posted by Buck Nekkid
Probably because she and her pimp contacted him. Whatever the case, serenity banks serenitybanks has recently stolen from several other guys with her ghetto prepay deposit scam. She must have been really desperate for something and the $20 got exactly what she needed.
So because she was on tour she seemed "pretty damn professional"? So you gave a deposit? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nah, she happened to be from out of town and on tour, that wasn't what made her "pretty damn professional". She was an independent provider that had as many logistical and support functions as an upscale agency:

- Well made and maintained website
- Visible Schedule with availability
- Very clear list of requirements for verification
- Willingness to work with you on other forms of verification if you are professional and courteous
- Very prompt to reply
- Upscale hotel based

And she had a strong positive review base. So overall, I felt safe putting a deposit down.
It's not Rocket Science. She did it because she wanted free money. And unfortunately, there are too many of us that oblige.
Sorry this happened to you (all of you) find a ATF provider whom you trust enough to do this with not some new girl that you've never met.
Sorry this happened to you (all of you) find a ATF provider whom you trust enough to do this with not some new girl that you've never met. Originally Posted by nikki12392
An ATF would be risking her ATF status by asking for this, so I'm in the "never-ever" camp.

If your cash-flow is low and you need to put it on plastic, better ask yourself why it's so urgent. For me, I'd just put my libido on the back-burner until my cash flow is sorted out.

Cash is king, and it never tells stories to uninvited third parties.
Obviously it depends on the person/s, to each their own BUT not all providers are like this just like not all hobbyists are flakes.
Obviously it depends on the person/s, to each their own BUT not all providers are like this just like not all hobbyists are flakes. Originally Posted by nikki12392
Not all providers are like this right now however there are countless stories of trustworthy providers gone bad due to desperation or breakdowns.

This is a shady business and providers in general are not in it because they like men.

A little perspective and a lot of common sense would prevent almost all of these incidences.

Whether it be family, friend or provider one should either just gift the money or hold onto your money but NEVER loan or front money to anyone.

Fronting money is the fastest way to lose any of the above.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.