favorite mexican food

G-man, we needz to get u out more, brah! Taco Cabana is whack, not even good on da fast food market, Taco Bueno be more bueno, u no whut I'm sayin?

I haves lots o diffrent categories for my mexican food.
Best fajitas - Papasitos
Best barbacoa - Tio Dan's puffy tacos
Best tacos - Amaya's taco village
Best enchiladas - Enchiladas Y Mas
Best margarita - Baby A's Originally Posted by TGFBI
What about Tamales G?
Herbert's Taco Hut in San Marcos
Best tamales I've had were from a latina gal who went around selling them door to door.
Best tamales I've had were from a latina gal who went around selling them door to door. Originally Posted by TGFBI
I bet the tamales tasted good too.
Unfortunately Senor Durango, this latina chick was about 5 feet tall and about 4 feet wide, so no "extras". Damn good tamales though.
The best i have had Azul Tequila 4211 S. Lamar Blvd
A Strip-mall joint serving Authentic Interior Mexican food and premium Margaritas
Best I have had in Austin.....
El Mercado has some tasty dishes!
Tess
i am going to be heading to SA overnight.... yummy mesican food. i think me and the gal pal are going to the puffy tacos place that was on man bobby flay
  • Kewl1
  • 01-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Jardin's on Pond Springs Road is great - Queso is awesome - Margaritas pretty good. Breakfast tacos are great

Vasquez on Braker at 35 is really good as well - not pricey at all.

There's another one on Anderson Mill north of 183 - can't remember their name - but pretty dang good.
whenever u go down to san antonio. try out pico de gallo restaurant. IMO much better than Mi Tierra.
I like Ritas on the Riverwalk, and Alamo Cafe.
Curra's for breakfast --love their huevos con machacado
Antonio's or Chuy's Antonio's has the best Mexican Martini
Manuel's great tortilla soup and a good bar.
oh yeah, i forgot but the mobile taco truck on corner of CC and pleasant valley has good fajita tacos.......
hard to go wrong with torchy's tacos. they just opened a new location in my area--score!
I go to San Juanita's on the southeast corner of congress/stassney for sometimes and they are good there

Does anyone like La Fuentas?