Did I get scammed?

Ditto ... down to the classy way she dressed and communicted with you before the appointment. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
This ain't your run of the mill dash with the cash scam. She pays for the room, let's you touch the merchandise and answers your phone calls afterward . That's one smooth , cool, calm ,collected, cold hearted Grifter!

If it's any consolation ... you've been had by one of the best.
So should I make any further attempts to reach this person, or just chalk it up to experience? And stick with my previous approach of only seeing women I can find on ECCIE, P411, or TER? Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Sounds like you have my answer already. There are only a few providers I give that kind of "lee way"?! I wouldn't say you were scammed exactly but that's just too much DRAMA!
Yes, you got scammed, doesn't hurt keep trying though.

If after another week you get nothing fuck with her--

Someone suggested on a similar thread going to fiesta and on their bulletin board posting a flyer with their phone number and saying something was free with the phone number all along the sides as tear aways.

Here you can translate. http://translate.google.com/#

Also, have all your friends schedule outcalls and ncns her

Basically make her scamming not worth her time.
Yes, you got scammed, doesn't hurt keep trying though.

If after another week you get nothing fuck with her--

Someone suggested on a similar thread going to fiesta and on their bulletin board posting a flyer with their phone number and saying something was free with the phone number all along the sides as tear aways.

Here you can translate. http://translate.google.com/#

Also, have all your friends schedule outcalls and ncns her

Basically make her scamming not worth her time. Originally Posted by Combustion
... or better yet... post an alert and move on...
  • Trey
  • 07-04-2010, 06:36 PM
... or better yet... post an alert and move on... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Exactly why would you do this to your self twice don't be a dumb ass let that shit go unless you want to get ripped off more let it go.
You wouldn't want to have a session with a woman out of toilet paper anyway:

why did u have to post that pic htowner all i can see is the bites or sores on her legs ugh
Mods, can you move this threat to the Alerts section, that is clearly where it belongs now.

Thanks to everyone for your observations and advice. Far be it from me to compound my dumbassitude by continuing to try to communicate. Maybe if she emails me, I'll just ask her to send me a check LOL. I really would like to mess with her in return, but undoubtedly better to just let it go.
why did u have to post that pic htowner all i can see is the bites or sores on her legs ugh Originally Posted by Max Rax
You were supposed to look at the empty toilet paper holder.
The link was there . I just posted it.
Well I am glad you noticed that so he has other reasons not to be sorry he didn't get any further with her.
You were scammed. Move on. The next time you meet her it will probably cost you a lot more than a simple donation.
You were supposed to look at the empty toilet paper holder. Originally Posted by Htowner
Another provider who doesn't want you to take a dump in her incall.
why did u have to post that pic htowner all i can see is the bites or sores on her legs ugh Originally Posted by Max Rax
Yes .. this girl has been posting for months and some of the pics she posts are down right scary. Sores all over her body that she has been picking out. No doubt drug related.
For your amusement:

I just got 2 more emails from Brandy (or Jade, or whoever). The first, in response to my original nice email says both cell phone and laptop were on the fritz.

The second, in response, to my angrier note says she's so sorry and will make it up to me.

I replied, suggesting that if she returned my donation, I might think about it (Ha!).
mmm same number same girl just a different name got the link from another thread here
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...046-36/7963665

eccie thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=51474
For your amusement:

I just got 2 more emails from Brandy (or Jade, or whoever). The first, in response to my original nice email says both cell phone and laptop were on the fritz.

The second, in response, to my angrier note says she's so sorry and will make it up to me.

I replied, suggesting that if she returned my donation, I might think about it (Ha!). Originally Posted by spice-is-nice

You are being set up.