Has anyone here caught COVID from Luxury?

Some guy made that comment about LA and a girl there and I had seen the same girl the same day. His comment was called out as BS.
Some guy made that comment about LA and a girl there and I had seen the same girl the same day. His comment was called out as BS. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yeah, I know the girl you are talking about. and he, Samygupal, also suggested another girl had gone on vacation, because she must have caught it.

In case there's a few unaware guys here, this small group of 2-3 guys has been creating new handles, getting banned, adopting new handles, banned again, rinse, repeat, for several years. Their goal is to disrupt, spread lies, and destroy. The Mods here, and at OH2 know them well. They will return rapidly and regularly, to repeat.
It's sad to see trolls purposely attempting to pass lies and cause damage to an establishment like Luxury. However my faith in hobby humanity is restored when members are calling out this bullshit and pointing out other places these trolls have been.
How would you possibly know you got it there? Unless you went directly from home to there and back again, and never go anywhere else, you can't possibly be sure. Unless they have a confirmed case and contact the relevant clients. No one I know, or that friends know, who got it have any idea where they picked it up.
Idk this COVID is she new? MSOG and all the good stuff. Need to try her out
Chung is Right. This is bullshit making a post about catching COVID at the Spa. My response would be that his mom gave it to me. And I turned around and gave it to his dad!

Do the mods even look at this shit anymore? Come on Gman give me 5 points for calling you guys out on a post that talks about medical conditions.

Good grief. Substitute the word COVID with VD and what changes? Nothing
Just another example of somebody trying to cause problems for people. I’ve been there multiple times over the last couple of weeks. And I know I’m clear.

The guy that started this thread has four total posts over the course of almost 3 years. And everyone of them is about feeling sick in one way or another from the Amps. He’s Just trying to start some B.S.
Ive been hitting the amps at a rate of 3-4 visits a week all year. Have not caught anything. I know better but not giving it up
It's sad to see trolls purposely attempting to pass lies and cause damage to an establishment like Luxury. However my faith in hobby humanity is restored when members are calling out this bullshit and pointing out other places these trolls have been. Originally Posted by Service90210
This is an effing public service announcement, buddy. Nothing more. I did not imply anyone had contracted COVID from Luxury. My intention was to provide the latest positive news on prevention of COVID when one has been exposed, in case anyone was worried that they MIGHT catch this latest disease on visiting an AMP. Search "Dr. Kory senate" on YouTube to see his passionate appeal to the NIH to recognize the remarkable success of ivermectin in treating COVID exposure. My post was also intended to assess risk by determining if anyone felt strongly that they had aquired the disease from an AMP. The idea that I might be attempting to create fear of AMPs in my post is absurd, since there is no doubt that everyone on this board had already considered this as heightening their risk of exposure. You'd be a fool not to have considered it. The answer is apparently that none have acquired the disease, which would suggest that the risk of contracting the disease is not significant. So my post has done exactly the opposite of "passing lies and causing damage" to AMPs. So what is the real basis of your complaint? None that I can see other than your desire to blow some hot air.
Got it.
Condom On Very Inflexible Dick Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977

I see what you did there. Clever.