After party!!

Maybe if the ladies I spent the day talking to and getting to come to the social hadn't just blown me off I wouldn't have found it such a bore ! Oh and homer thanks for calling me 45 min after I left wondering where the fuck I was ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Dude you gotta stop wandering off and heading home. It was my first after party and I had a blast getting to hang out with some cool guys and fun ladies. there were some crazy fun girls there and if you would have stayed you would have had a blast.

Oh and p.s. I spent those 45 minutes looking for you in the club before I called asking WTF you had disappeared to.
After party was great and really got crazy and wild towards the end. For the FIRST time ever I was happy to be the sober Mom and look out for everyone and give rides to those ladies and gent that needed it...hence the just now getting home!!!

DH sorry you didn't have such a great time..you should have come over and sat next to me!
Also to the one certain Gent....that we ALL now know how you paid your way through college....move over Metal Smith...you have competition LOL!!!

(BTW I can not mention if he was or was not there...I am just saying he is a hot ass cowboy and the gent at the after party...well is a good runner up )
Man... That was fun as FUCK! Thanks for the good time... I can't be the only one playing hookie today!!!
I had a fabulous time at the after party, thank you for the ride Roxanne!!!
Sounds like people carried the good vibes from the social through the night.

Good times...
Luz, you're a bad bad girl. Delayah you have such a pretty smile. It was great meeting you.
Thank you Martianman you are such a sweetheart!
Luz, you're a bad bad girl. Delayah you have such a pretty smile. It was great meeting you. Originally Posted by Martianman
and don't you forget it!!!

xoxoxoxo,
LUZ BOOZE last night Hahaha
Wowwww FUN TIMES
DH SORRY U GOT STOOD UP

@ MACI THANKS HOTTIE! -YUMM CAN I MAKE AN APPT I HAVE REFS IJS! WINK
  • S O B
  • 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Die hard has his panties in a WAD. DH if the bad people in the cool crowd were mean to you I have an evil plan for revenge...
Wowwww FUN TIMES
DH SORRY U GOT STOOD UP

@ MACI THANKS HOTTIE! -YUMM CAN I MAKE AN APPT I HAVE REFS IJS! WINK Originally Posted by Absolutely
I want in, Maci and absolutely..