Video Of It Snowing In Miami. Still Believe In Global Warming?

I love the small sample size to reach the science is settled arguement here.
And all the climate change nutjobs never want to discuss how the Krakatoa eruption put more CO2 in the atmosphere than several centuries of industrial revolution CO2. Humans controlling climate change is laughable. Its a con and we know it.

Besides, dont plants and trees love CO2? It should be a positive for the vegans.
We can't control climate dynamics.

The all-electric revolution only makes sense if nuclear power, fission and/or fusion, is widely available.

Petroleum and natural gas will always be needed in some quantity as chemical feedstocks and for daily power in remote areas.

Small internal combustion engines will always be needed for emergency back-up power.

There are serious waste management issues associated with wind and solar power generations and electric vehicles.

The green revolution and renewable power generation is not the panacea that many think it is.
In connection with this thread, I recommend reading; "Apocalypse Never: Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All"

https://www.amazon.com/Apocalypse-Ne.../dp/0063001691
That is not true...it was true in the 1970's but not now. Originally Posted by WTF

And you just proved you don't understand statistics again.
Acordint to the progressive left, the truth is mailable.

The Bill of Rights does not, today, mean what it did when written.

" . . .shall not' now means "maybe".

No one knows what a woman is.

Vaccine means threptic pre-treatment.

The terms, recession and booming economy have become interchangeable.

So, of course, " . . .it was true in the 1970's but not now." is a completely valid concept to them.
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2022, 10:45 AM

So, of course, " . . .it was true in the 1970's but not now." is a completely valid concept to them. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You obviously did not read the article provided or did not understand what was written.

You said something that was blatantly false and I added the context showing it to be.
That is one item. I won't argue that further.

Now contradict any of the other parts of my last previous post above.
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2022, 11:34 AM

The terms, recession and booming economy have become interchangeable.

. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That is one item. I won't argue that further.

Now contradict any of the other parts of my last previous post above. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That would not be staying on topic....are you trying to get me pointed?

Question...How were Trumps GDP numbers compared to say Obama's. What about his deficits?
And you just proved you don't understand statistics again. Originally Posted by farmstud60
he pretends to know statistics. lol.
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2022, 01:27 PM
he pretends to know statistics. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Statically speaking, y'all are off topic.
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
That would not be staying on topic....are you trying to get me pointed?

Question...How were Trumps GDP numbers compared to say Obama's. What about his deficits? Originally Posted by WTF
Talk about going off-topic by changing the subject.
It's 81 degrees in Miami today and no snowfall this year.
In Houston a week ago Thursday it was in the teens (13F-19F). This past Thursday it was in the high 70s F. Looks like the lomon tree survived with wrapping.

We have friends coming and I had to mow the lawn and trim the hedge.