"Show Mata your Love thread"

Oh shit. Mata is a dude. My bad. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
No confirmation on that fact. May need to get BCD report from ladies he supposedly saw.

Sam
No confirmation on that fact. May need to get BCD report from ladies he supposedly saw.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

Pre-Op tranny?
But, you motherfuckers should really find a parking lot somewhere and settle this bullshit once and for all. Anything short of that is just feeble.

I will grant you that it is entertaining at times, particularly compared to the effete white knight ridden "gentility" void of the San Antonio boards these days. But, make no mistake, it is still really weak sauce.

It is really not that hard to find a fucking parking lot. I'm just' sayin'...

Carry on.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
The only reason Mata Leon will show up to a parking lot is to rape a provider! Ask horse face KendalClarkson.
Oh, Mata Leon.

What the hell was his problem? I guess the mental hospitals were closed so he was out on a limb.

Well, I can't say I will miss him. I do lurk, but I seen his post before and to me it's like reading a first grader's comments. Ask the women who saw Mata if he wore a males diaper because he was not too ripe to wear underwear like REAL men.
Mata is the TOCKSTAR of ECCIE loved by NONE Originally Posted by Whispers
FTFY
Did Mata / Dog Catcher / Cheeseburger have another handle?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
He does now. He posted in the welcome and says/said the EXACT same things dogcatcher said in his first couple of posts.
Mata #3
Oh shit. Mata is a dude. My bad.

Please don't get me mixed up in all this. I was just mildly curious what the beef was all about.

I really don't care. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Takes a while to get this place don't worry bro its all good
^^^^^^ Figures Mata would slip and answer a post for the real him.

Too dumb to remember which handle he's posting with!
^^^^^^ Figures Mata would slip and answer a post for the real him.

Too dumb to remember which handle he's posting with! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Proof- Who really is up posting at 530 am?? Well both wtfu and mata.. Posts 3 mins. apart 526am and 529 am Goddamn mata is stupid
Yep... Oooooopsie
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (138.4 KB, 83 views)
What..?. Mata is a ROCKSTAR, A COCKSMITH, THE KING OF KINGS. Bow at his presence. He is the ultimate troll basher, trolls run scared and hide. Learn from him as women adore him.
What..?. Mata is a ROCKSTAR, A COCKSMITH, THE KING OF KINGS. Bow at his presence. He is the ultimate troll basher, trolls run scared and hide. Learn from him as women adore him. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
A cocksmith ?? So you're a cock purveyor!! Yeah, I know Red is !!!!!!!!!!
What..?. Mata is a ROCKSTAR, A COCKSMITH, THE KING OF KINGS. Bow at his presence. He is the ultimate troll basher, trolls run scared and hide. Learn from him as women adore him. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
And be sure to hide and protect your asshole from the forced ass raping this predator will force on you ladies.